Author Topic: War please.  (Read 89333 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: War please.
« Reply #195: July 02, 2012, 03:41:10 PM »
I can't imagine Mendicant demanding fair trials for nobles, though. I was under the understanding that what Mendicant says goes, period. I.e. if Mendicant thought there was some valid reason to get rid of the lords, they would be out on their ears in seconds, without any kind of trial at all, let alone a "fair" one.

It's more like everyone in the realm agrees with Mendicant's choices, not just because he is High Sovereign but because he explains everything in a logical and reasonable fashion. As for your example, there are a few Lords who consistently cause trouble or rather question the choices of almost all of our governing body. Mendicant also allowed for some of the last Pirates of Madina to come clean and join Aurvandil instead - even allowing them to keep their regions.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)