Author Topic: Punishing Players for Not Moving within Half A Turn  (Read 45562 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I pointed that duo to Allomere and Fal'Cie were already exchanged several letters that day, Allomere had good reason to asume that Fal'Cie is ON-LINE (or will be on-line to see his orders).

That doesn't matter. Even if he had good reason to assume it, Fal'Cie's player might have been suddenly called away and not been able to get online again for a day and a half.

1st case - to simply order someone to be in another region by tomorrow (that is violation of the rule)
2nd case (our case) - to order someone, to whom you are just talking with and who is responding to you, to move and to be in another region by tomorrow (that is surely not violation of the rule, but to report it IS attempt of "gaming the system" to avoid ingame consequences for disobeying direct order from superiors).

See the difference???

There is no difference from the perspective of the IR. You cannot make those kinds of assumptions.

Furthermore, as you should have already been able to tell from the other posts in the thread (and even from the initial report), Fal'Cie's player is not the one who reported this.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan