Author Topic: Power Ranking Discussion  (Read 32206 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Power Ranking Discussion
« Reply #105: August 16, 2012, 02:44:20 AM »
Oh what fun indeed :P My recent manic foray RPing Alura as a Premenstrual flaming !@#$bag of rage(tm) was due to a massive pile of !!BULL!@#$!! going on in my business and personal life what with legal and personal issues but I've ironed both out and rather than have a failing business with an incompetent partner and a love-hate on-off thing with a stupid bitch. I'm now the sole owner of the company, kicked out my douchebag partner who happened to be my once-again-douchebag incompetent older half-brother, hired new employees to replaced the old manager who I fired for stealing from the company, and things are now going beautifully and I haven't enjoyed working this much in years. No, I've never actually enjoyed my job. :P Now, I'm actually enjoying it. WOO! Possibly hiring a 2nd employee, I'll be interviewing the guy officially Friday. Already checked his resume, did a preliminary phone interview follow-up, laid down the foundation for salary, hours, expectations, and duties, and got a list of business and personal references I'll be checking first thing tomorrow morning.

Things will get better, dude. Trust me when I say this. I'll explain what I mean via PM.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:03:26 AM by Ehndras »
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.