Author Topic: Power Ranking Discussion  (Read 32202 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Power Ranking Discussion
« Reply #105: August 16, 2012, 04:07:32 AM »
The problem with Aurvandil is that they have a massive amount of nobles, and of course, the bigger the army the more mouths to feed. Well, that and their attitude. I was actually split between Terran and Aurvandil on nations to join when I first came to Dwi. When the first Aurvandil RPs started rolling in before this conflict I really liked your RP quality, especially that one RP when you rolled into Barca's capitol. Priceless, masterfully executed, and beautiful. Its when the attitude, the self-righteousness, and the holier-than-thou behavior started rolling in that I sighed and thought "Oh great, its Kabrinskia all over again..."

I had once hoped Terran and Aurvandil might become friends, especially due to Terran's shifting political tides, but it looks like Aurvandil are digging themselves a deeper and deeper hole with every passing day...

I'm hoping we can all get out of this intact because I'd rather the southern lands not be utterly broken because that just means the Astrocracies and Lurias can start stealing lands and profit from our internal wars.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.