Author Topic: A Matter Of Honour // This-Is-How-You-Declare-War.  (Read 75620 times)

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Having talked to Mendicant numerous times I find him to be perfectly fine. I didn't find him pompous nor arrogant. He is proud of his achievements and his civilization. I enjoy talking with him and hearing about Aurvandiilians eating stuffed whales, stuffed with animals stuffed within each other and mercury fountains, decadence and opulence. I am glad he is in the game.

I talked to him sometimes, and I find him totally pompous conceived and arrogant ... I HATE AURVANDIL!... I HATE EVEN MORE MENDICANT! ... Arf, arf!... I fell much better, now!  ;D

And after been said this, I don't really see the problem with Aurvandil, They are a bully realm? yes, The are hateful? yes They are a bunch of hypocrites? yes... and?... They are medieval nobles!... while the don't break the 'rules' I don't see what is the matter! Of course, nobody wants his realm destroyed by Aurvandil (I KNOW this!  :P), but this is a game, and if Aurvandil plays it as a kind of Mongol Horde... well, Good for Aurvandill! If they enjoy the game this way, I'm ok with it!...

I will try to destroy them in-game, of course, but out-game, I must admit they 'shake' things, they make the game 'more alive'! A boring game is a dead game, and they don't make things boring exactly!!!  8)