Author Topic: Cult of Bloodmoon  (Read 39387 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Cult of Bloodmoon
« Reply #75: February 06, 2013, 03:40:23 AM »
Yes... I, one of the most vehemently anti-saxon players in the game, who still believes that something fishy is going on down south (though I tend to keep quiet about it since it's a can of worms I'd rather not have to eat), is siding with them against SA. Good luck with that.

You are Farronite... it's Asylon's that's backing up the saxons. They threatened D'Hara after we declared war on Falkirk. I never said the Farronite Republic did this, you are just getting sucked into a mess by the druggies next door.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: February 06, 2013, 03:42:44 AM »
What are you talking about?  ???
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: February 06, 2013, 04:10:50 AM »
What are you talking about?  ???
I don't know, maybe your ruler threatening war with D'hara because we sided against Falkirk.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: February 06, 2013, 04:12:12 AM »
There were no threats made.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: February 06, 2013, 04:15:34 AM »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: February 06, 2013, 04:17:34 AM »
I think you should perhaps ask Grimrog himself instead of insinuation.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: February 06, 2013, 04:19:33 AM »
I think you should perhaps ask Grimrog himself instead of insinuation.
I don't need to ask him considering he sent a letter to D'hara's ruler that I just checked over too. It was a thinly veiled threat.
― G.K. Chesterton

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: February 06, 2013, 04:20:28 AM »
I don't need to ask him considering he sent a letter to D'hara's ruler that I just checked over too. It was a thinly veiled threat.

Agreed. Either you interpreted the letter differently, which wouldn't quite surprise me, or you simply didn't get to see the letter your ruler sent us.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: February 06, 2013, 04:26:58 AM »
Hmm, the conversation between King Grimrog (my char) and PM Rynn are not an subject I will discuss in this thread, since its very off topic. This is the CoB thread after all.

But what I can say, to try to stop you all from painting deamons on the walls is that I answered his question and explained why I lowered Asylons diplomatic stance. I made no threats, I even tried to make that clear in the last letter i sent him. But i guess that dosent matter, you guys got one sentance to fuel your Forummaster-game going.

Myself I prefer to keep my private conversations private. But lesson learned, thanks.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: February 06, 2013, 04:27:48 AM »
Thinly veiled threats are fairly ambiguous. Anyways this has nothing to do with CoB take it too the Asylon thread or something.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: February 06, 2013, 07:30:02 AM »
Hmm, the conversation between King Grimrog (my char) and PM Rynn are not an subject I will discuss in this thread, since its very off topic. This is the CoB thread after all.

But what I can say, to try to stop you all from painting deamons on the walls is that I answered his question and explained why I lowered Asylons diplomatic stance. I made no threats, I even tried to make that clear in the last letter i sent him. But i guess that dosent matter, you guys got one sentance to fuel your Forummaster-game going.

Myself I prefer to keep my private conversations private. But lesson learned, thanks.

Rynn is a very sensitive individual.

Honestly, prior to just recently, I would have ranked the "Most Petulant Rulers of Dwilight" as:
1. Mendicant
2. Turin
3. Alice
4. Rynn

But now I remove Alice from that list, and it goes:
1. Mendicant
2. Rynn
3. Turin

Rynn beats Turin because Turin is predictable– Rynn gets pissy about all sorts of random things.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #86: February 06, 2013, 02:44:53 PM »

With respect to Grimrog, after Rynn asumed the diplomatic posturing was a prelude to war, his character DID follow up with a letter stating armies would not LIKELY be sent. Not exactly encouraging, but both rulers apparently have other fish to fry.

Rynn is not so sensitive as  Hireshmont is provocating. Also, Vellos, you didn't see the messages that went between Rynn and Alice. It's pretty safe to say that if Mendicant didn't keep referring to his corner of the world as the Mendicontinent all the time, she might actually have HIM beat. Rynn's just the humble runner-up ;D
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: February 06, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
Lol, you THINKK I haven't seen those letters. :P

Hireshmont has lots of buds in Luria.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: February 06, 2013, 05:45:28 PM »
With respect to Grimrog, after Rynn asumed the diplomatic posturing was a prelude to war, his character DID follow up with a letter stating armies would not LIKELY be sent.

Funny that I put focus on the NOT part, and you on the LIKELY, haha. Guess we all see what we want to see ;).
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #89: February 06, 2013, 06:19:19 PM »
Funny that I put focus on the NOT part, and you on the LIKELY, haha. Guess we all see what we want to see ;).

If nothing else, it keeps everyon busy IC. And that's never a bad thing  8)
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"