Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 61658 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
1 Granite, 1052
Final Report

Well, this is the end of my tenure as overseer.  In the last month, we worked on the orders I had set up the previous month, and I put on a few last finishing touches.  There is a bridge now in front of the trade depot, as well as the one between it and the fortress proper.  There is a cobaltite lever in the dining room, ready to be linked to the floodgates blocking off the brook. There are rough plans drawn up for a more extensive set of defenses beyond the red bridge.

The new bridge, and the old one

The sunken farm area, with its wall-in-the-making around it

The dining room; note the cobaltite lever just south of where Indirik is standing

A broad overview of the ground level, at the end of my term

A broad overview of the storage level, at the end of my term

A broad overview of the workshop level, at the end of my term

A broad overview of the new entrance level, at the end of my term

I will also include copies of all the profiles of the dwarves in Redstaff, in a separate file.

I am proud to have been the founding overseer for Redstaff, and I am sure this fortress will prosper.

I now turn over all my authority, and all my additional materials, to Zaneg "Indirik" Tangathkilrud, and wish her well.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan