Author Topic: How do I register/What e-mail can I use?  (Read 14971 times)

dave1004

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: How do I register/What e-mail can I use?
« Reply #15: July 07, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »
... this is a joke thread, right?

No. Sorry, I went off-topic. I'll be more careful next time.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 13, 2012, 09:09:03 PM »
Haha, no worries! Welcome to the family, Dwarf-brother!

Have you decided where you're going?

If you're looking for the B12ers, we're mostly in the Dwilight serious-RP server but their home region of Summerdale just got ROFLSTOMPED by Morek-Libero, so they're all over now. I'm a Lord and leader of an Army in Terran, so you're always welcome to join me and take an estate in my region and I'll do my best to mentor you on how the game works and the little tips and tricks. :-) There's other servers too, continents as they're called, and each one has its own interesting politics. I'd say the two best are Belluaterra, which is invaded by demons a-la-Dragonage once in a while, and Dwilight, which is the one-noble-per-person serious-medieval-behavior server. No, thou doth needeth speak as did thyne ancestors, m'lord. None of that bull!@#$. It just means you're expected to behave in a proper manner and the server is more devious, ambition-filled, and entertaining than the others ;-)

If you hit Belluaterra later on, since you can't start in Bellua but instead must emigrate a character there manually, I'm about to start an epic religion in Riombara on Belluaterra and you're welcome to crusade with me :-P

Root around the forum a bit and get to know the players. A great way to find out which server you'd like to join (and of course you get multiple characters, and as you play longer and gain fame you unlock more and more character slots! I have 3 nobles and an adventurer and I'm about to unlock a 4th noble :-D) is to check the specific servers' forums and lurk in their political/etc discussions. :-P Watch everyone argue, show off, joke around, and generally have fun about what's going on in current wars and roleplays, see who you do and don't like and find someone to settle. :-)

Enjoy, and welcome to the B12-BM family!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 13, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
FEI's also got a pretty nice selection of realms. Sorraine is awesome and Cathay is pretty good and I hear Arcaea is pretty nice as well.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 13, 2012, 11:50:25 PM »
Yeah I'm in Arcaea, great and huge nation, this week we create a new colony on the Dark Isles we conquered, I forgot the name of the new daughter realm we're about to form. I'm sticking in Arcaea as an assassin I think. Not sure.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 14, 2012, 12:37:48 AM »
The new realm (whose name I can't remember either) was originally intended as a haven for infiltrators. Not sure if that will hold, though, since it will now be a Sartanian theocracy. (Does Sartan despise infils?)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eithad

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 14, 2012, 12:43:50 AM »
Who's brilliant idea was that? Sartan already has a realm, its called Sorraine. We need that infiltrator realm to serve the Arcaean empire.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 14, 2012, 12:45:52 AM »
The might of Sartan is on the rise.

I just hope all those refugee Ibladeshians don't water down our awesomeness.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #22: July 14, 2012, 02:02:49 AM »
Meh, won't join Sartan since it reminds me of a failed spelling of Spartan. 8)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 14, 2012, 02:59:11 AM »
Meh, won't join Sartan since it reminds me of a failed spelling of Spartan. 8)

A Spartan Satan?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #24: July 14, 2012, 07:01:35 AM »
Yeah I'm in Arcaea, great and huge nation, this week we create a new colony on the Dark Isles we conquered, I forgot the name of the new daughter realm we're about to form. I'm sticking in Arcaea as an assassin I think. Not sure.

Welcome to the club! We have jackets with a nice little dagger symbol so everyone can see who we are.

jk, but I am an Infiltrator in Arcaea as Sayuki. Currently spending all my gold and time on training my skillz (the z is on purpose)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 14, 2012, 07:11:52 AM »
Strange, since I've pledged my support as an assassin to the leader of Arcaea. Nothing was mentioned about the new nation having anything to do with assassins. Its controlled by Arcaea, its leaders appointed by Arcaea, and its loyalty and forces loyal to Arcaea. Don't know where you're getting anything regarding Sorraine. :-p Unless we're talking about different nations here.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 14, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »
Coralynth won't be an infiltrator realm. To be honest, I never heard anything about that, except on the forums. And while it will have a Sartanian ruler (who was chosen because he's a friend of Velax and a competent noble, not because he's a Sartanian), it will be a monarchy, not a theocracy.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 14, 2012, 05:48:39 PM »
It will be a monarchy of Sartan! :P

dave1004

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 16, 2012, 07:31:46 AM »
Haha, no worries! Welcome to the family, Dwarf-brother!

Have you decided where you're going?

If you're looking for the B12ers, we're mostly in the Dwilight serious-RP server but their home region of Summerdale just got ROFLSTOMPED by Morek-Libero, so they're all over now. I'm a Lord and leader of an Army in Terran, so you're always welcome to join me and take an estate in my region and I'll do my best to mentor you on how the game works and the little tips and tricks. :-) There's other servers too, continents as they're called, and each one has its own interesting politics. I'd say the two best are Belluaterra, which is invaded by demons a-la-Dragonage once in a while, and Dwilight, which is the one-noble-per-person serious-medieval-behavior server. No, thou doth needeth speak as did thyne ancestors, m'lord. None of that bull!@#$. It just means you're expected to behave in a proper manner and the server is more devious, ambition-filled, and entertaining than the others ;-)

If you hit Belluaterra later on, since you can't start in Bellua but instead must emigrate a character there manually, I'm about to start an epic religion in Riombara on Belluaterra and you're welcome to crusade with me :-P

Root around the forum a bit and get to know the players. A great way to find out which server you'd like to join (and of course you get multiple characters, and as you play longer and gain fame you unlock more and more character slots! I have 3 nobles and an adventurer and I'm about to unlock a 4th noble :-D) is to check the specific servers' forums and lurk in their political/etc discussions. :-P Watch everyone argue, show off, joke around, and generally have fun about what's going on in current wars and roleplays, see who you do and don't like and find someone to settle. :-)

Enjoy, and welcome to the B12-BM family!

Oh, hey. Damn, I figured that this thread was mostly dead. Yeah, I came from Bay 12. And...I just want to say...Uh, my IRL name is Terran. No affiliation with starcraft in any way...Interesting.

I guess it's good that I didn't join the "Roleplay" server, because I'm absolutely horrible at that...I'll search around the forums, and I appreciate the post! Not much to do in the game so far, so I've mostly just been moving around, and training my troops. Sorry if my reply isn't very long, it's 11:30 PM, and I should have been asleep thirty minutes ago. (Damn the RTD section of Bay12!)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 16, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
Hey, want to know something else that will get you addicted to Bay12's slew of RP games?

This new RP Strategy-War forum-game I'm GMing with two friends. Bahaha!

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113314.0

Its just starting so you can still reserve a spot. Its 3 GMs and we're taking only 12 players (counting us that's 15) for the moment so that we have an equal and acceptable workload. The sheer scope and breadth this game is supposed to reach is insane. This has a lot of potential and we're going to ride out the wave in style :3 (if you've seen the old one - The Patriot, our Pixels series, or my RPs Anarchy Unlimited and Rise of Hyperion, you'll know this will be EPIC!)

;-)

I've brought a few BMers onboard, and I'm bringing a few B12ers to BM, so my ultimate goal of getting more players to both communities is going well. :-P