Author Topic: Haktoo?  (Read 32404 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Haktoo?
« Reply #15: July 14, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »
No thanks, Vellos. I joined SA when I first came to BM and all I got was a migraine and a lowered opinion on SA. I don't like the way SA conducts its business, and I much prefer the relaxed and RPish mood of Triunism - not to mention it more closely resembles my actual beliefs. ;-)

I'll figure it out. No information is out of bounds or unattainable, you need only know which strings to pull and who's favor to garner. This is the rule I played by all these years I served as diplomat and spy for (I can't even count how many) nations in strategy-war games, not to mention all the nations and empires I myself have founded. If you're cunning, you can pull anything off - so long as you're willing to put the time and effort into securing your harvest. You reap what you sow, after all...

I'm playing relatively tame, to be honest. I just got back into multiplayer games via BM and LOTRO for the first time in 3-4 years. I'm giving it a few months before I start weaving my IC webs of conflict and politics. Just getting my feet wet for the moment. :-P

I have so much history to learn, yeesh. Getting in tune with all the crap that's gone by is in no way easy in this game, especially with all these dead/inactive/gone players, characters, and nations that don't even exist anymore, yet shaped the world as it is.

Here's to hoping for a lot of intrigue. I'm off for the weekend for personal reasons, so have a good one folks.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.