Author Topic: Male v. Female Characters  (Read 4087 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Male v. Female Characters
« Topic Start: July 19, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »
I have 2 females and 2 males in BM. I distinctly play them with different personalities, but then again I'm not exactly your typical man...

I grew up in a family of female majority, am a total Momma's Boy, (a bit effeminate to be honest), and get along with women very well. That and I used to get confused for a woman due to my mid-back length black hair and slender body, but that's a totally different story and no longer applies since I bulked up from working out and cut my hair very short.

I usually play female characters, actually. I personally feel I'm split between male and female and thus roleplay as both.

I'm glad to see that most female characters, whether controlled by males or females, are roleplayed well rather than your stereotypical over-effeminate drama-queens I've seen in a lot of RPs. The one drama-queen I know, Allison, does it with poise and style. I've seen a lot of people as kings in Far East and other continents who, quite frankly, shouldn't be allowed to lead. Then again, their ignorance, naivette, or downright cruel natures make the game interesting. I'd imagine a war game full of patient, level-headed monarchs would be flamingly boring compared to a game where everyone roleplays impatient, angry bastards. :-P

I've seen very, VERY few women in BM.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.