Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Countdown to Doom

Started by BardicNerd, July 20, 2012, 06:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BardicNerd

Bets on how quickly this war involves everyone on the island?

Foundation

The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Foundation

How about 2 days PLUS 4 seconds? Eh? 8)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

BardicNerd

Eh, I give it at least a week.  If only because of Aenilia.

Velax

As soon as Kindara declares war, we'll start seeing who'll get involved, although I imagine most of the rulers already have a pretty good idea.

BardicNerd

The button has now been pushed.

Well, here goes. . . .

Indirik

Everyone is bored, and wants in on this. It's a good excuse to open up all kinds of fun and excitement.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

BardicNerd

It's not everyone yet. . . .

Norrel

!@#$, totally forgot the clauses of this thread. fml.

Arundel

Team Victim: Cathay, Sorraine (official declarations pending sometime after sunrise.)

Team Aggressor: Kindara, Principality of Zonasa

(3 hours, 50 minutes elapsed.)
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Zakilevo

Quote from: Arundel on July 20, 2012, 11:54:05 PM
Team Victim: Cathay, Sorraine (official declarations pending sometime after sunrise.)

Team Aggressor: Kindara, Principality of Zonasa

(3 hours, 50 minutes elapsed.)

Arcaea will probably join the team victim while GA joins the team aggressor. OW might join the team victim.

Sonya

Hmm time to get the popcorn ready, sadly as Priestess i cant do nothing but watch, but anyways...

Let the battles BEGIN!

Indirik

Quote from: Sonya on July 21, 2012, 03:20:44 AM
Hmm time to get the popcorn ready, sadly as Priestess i cant do nothing but watch, but anyways...
That is one of the things I don't like about being a priest. You can't join in any of the fun battles. My Dwilight character stepped down from being ruler and became a priest again immediately before the Astrum/Asylon war began. I sent the troops south into Kabrinskia in the action that got Astrum involved, but can't take part in it. :(
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.