Author Topic: Paisly gets steamrolled  (Read 19648 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Paisly gets steamrolled
« Topic Start: July 24, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »
Luckily for D'Hara, the battle in Maeotis did enough damage to Aurvandil's army to prevent us from casually de-walling the city in a handful of days as we did to Rettleville. But strangely enough, we're able to run a take over, which I assume is a colony take over, which means I very strongly hope it fails, I don't want to lose our star general to a new colony. (Assuming I am correct in thinking the person who started the take over, founds the colony).  Luckily for us however, we can access the market in Paisly to redistribute our food.

One look at Paisly's markets is hilarious though, endless buy offers from Barca and D'Hara, one of the lords in Aurvandil suggested we make endless sell offers at of 100 bushels at 10 gold just to taunt them, which would just be  cruel. I wonder if D'Hara will actually continue this war, or do the sensible thing and make peace with Aurvandil where we would sell them enough food to end their starvation immediately, 'cause God knows why but Aurvandil likes D'Hara and would rather support them than fight them.