Author Topic: Terran  (Read 13735 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Terran
« Topic Start: July 24, 2012, 06:58:52 AM »
So, the only guy to oppose Allison as Magistrate of War in Terran gets killed by Auvrindale?  Too funny!  2 more days and Allison is the Magistrate of War for Terran?  Who would have thought it...
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Terran
« Reply #1: July 24, 2012, 07:05:54 AM »
Unless terran doesn't exist in two more days.... hahaha JKJK

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 24, 2012, 07:06:10 AM »
Shhh...

It's a conspiracy!  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

« Reply #3: July 24, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
You mean the only opposing candidate, right? I hardly think she is well-liked in Terran.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 25, 2012, 12:51:46 AM »
So, the only guy to oppose Allison as Magistrate of War in Terran gets killed by Auvrindale?  Too funny!  2 more days and Allison is the Magistrate of War for Terran?  Who would have thought it...

YEah... not gonna lie. Hireshmont about shat his pants there. But I think we've got it sorted out now. Maybe.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 25, 2012, 01:00:12 AM »
No general and no banker. Before long y'all might have to let advys in on yall's war councils. :P

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 25, 2012, 02:29:39 AM »
If Allison gets elected general of Terran I wil literally ROFLMAO. I am not kidding.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 25, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »
Kale's back, baby!

Sorry dustole.

EDIT: Also, apparently some peoples in Aurvandil strongly dislike Kale?

EDIT 2: The Judge called him "obnoxious" !
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:10:02 AM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 25, 2012, 03:04:29 AM »
Thank you, judge of Aurvandil.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 25, 2012, 03:05:56 AM »
Aurvandil is scared of Allison!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 25, 2012, 03:16:54 AM »
Thank you, judge of Aurvandil.

Don't think him; thank Mendicant (painful, I know). The Judge has some weird grudge against Kale and Terran apparently, and wouldn't have released me if not for the order of Mendicant.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 25, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »

Sorry dustole.

No need to say you are sorry to me.  :)   It is Terran you need to apologize to.  Allison is Terrans only chance of bringing the North to their side.  So far Terrans strategy is "lets wait for the Lurians to help us"   That is a bad strategy.  While you may not like Allison, she has a proven effectiveness. 

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 25, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »
Don't think him; thank Mendicant (painful, I know). The Judge has some weird grudge against Kale and Terran apparently, and wouldn't have released me if not for the order of Mendicant.

That weird grudge might be because you basically sent him hate mail with a lot of waffle about how evil Aurvandil apparently is.

No need to say you are sorry to me.  :)   It is Terran you need to apologize to.  Allison is Terrans only chance of bringing the North to their side.  So far Terrans strategy is "lets wait for the Lurians to help us"   That is a bad strategy.  While you may not like Allison, she has a proven effectiveness. 

Terran is trying to bring both the north, and the Lurian's into this conflict? They must be bricking it pretty badly right now.

I always thought we were being challenged to battle in Maeotis to give some foreign power a clear shot at Madina, when that didn't happen I could only assume Terran trick us into advancing into your lands so we'd starve to death.

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: July 25, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »

since when is allison a good general? you always had a good backup for your risky bets :p

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 25, 2012, 02:42:39 PM »
since when is allison a good general? you always had a good backup for your risky bets :p

Against Caerwyn for starters.   :P