Author Topic: Failure to abide by Magistrate Verdict, Round 3  (Read 12899 times)

Chaotrance13

Out-of-Character from Caeranor Saegarus Griffirtaen   (49 minutes ago)

Message sent to everyone in your realm (54 recipients)

Yeah and you know what, I Am Not A !@#$ing Saxon OR a Clanner OR Any Other Bull!@#$.

The fact I was arbitrarily thrown out of Fontan simply for playing there LONG before the Saxon crap on Dwilight doesn't seem to matter. I've actually emialled Tom about this because I'm sick of it. I sent Caeranor back to Fontan after being deported because I don't accept being spontaneously !@#$ed over by the OOC Forum Committee, and have my own personal roleplay shat on.  Malenard left Perdan for Fontan when Perdan was all but dead, and then he died there. Caeranor is his son and went to Fontan to find his father's legacy. Now he's come back to where he was raised.

The fact the last time I was deported out of spite the other week, when Fontan was already dead, and therefore all the made up charges about there being a clan totally irrelevant is nothing short of a joke. The ruling said people were deported for playing in Fontan, nothing about banning me from the continent or any realm.

So no, I won't suffer your OOC ruin my game experience tyranny any longer.

Joseph Lant

This is the letter that the defendant sent to the nobles in Perdan earlier - just to help with referencing. If we're still discussing the point about his supposed lack of respect for verdicts and the Magistrates themselves - well, it's there. While there's nothing in the judgements about not being allowed on EC, the guy calls the Magistrate system the "OOC Forum Committee" and has no respect for them or the two verdicts they've handed out. I would go so far as to say he's doing this because he sees the verdicts as "OOC ruin your game tyranny".

I should also note that having re-read the two verdicts again, the deal with time limits and numbers of players returning was never set down in stone. It's still only a proposal. Unless I'm missing something, the only references I see to it is Tom's original case that he brought to the Magistrates, and the people that quote the line. Nothing in the verdicts.