Author Topic: Down with the peace keepers!  (Read 36361 times)

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Down with the peace keepers!
« Reply #60: May 06, 2011, 03:23:16 PM »
If you guys are going to pick on Ziode, then at least let him defend himself... :P

Nah. It was fun in Kindara. Everyone thought Ziode wanted peace, but really, Ziode wanted Kindara to have influence, and when your realm is made of nobles from 5 different realms, and all of those nobles are still almost blindly loyal to their old realms, you can't really do much except politically. I think Ziode worked well with what he had. Now if only Alpha hadn't handed Kindara over to that large group of Beluaterrans who immigrated there, I'd be happier.

Ziode did relatively well when the nature of Kindara was considered. I'm kind of surprised it held together for as long as it did. I regret that the war had to be Arcaea v GA. About any other, and Alpha would be all to happy to go to war. I was hoping the next conflict would be one that would be easier to enter.

To be honest, I didn't expect Tissaphernes to be elected. I was expecting Lazarath, or perhaps Devan to win.  At first, Alpha tried to get Galdor to run.  I was fairly certain Alpha couldn't win, and I don't really have the time to actively rule. Near the end, I was somewhat concerned that Alpha was going to be protested out over removing Lazarath as marshal.

Devan would have certainly been the most interesting to win, given the advocation for war with practically everyone.  Alpha would have probably supported him, if not for the support he voiced for Zonasa.  Alpha hates Zonasa.