Author Topic: Advy: Monster battle texts  (Read 1441 times)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Advy: Monster battle texts
« Topic Start: July 30, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »
I just got the following text when fighting a monster champ:

You fight with everything you've got - but the monsters turn out too strong or too many for you. And then things start to go badly. Your final effort is a success and you manage to break free. You run for your life - and escape.

The part "with your final effort" makes it sound like my character came really close to death. But he wasn't wounded. Does anyone know where it slots in severity? It should perhaps be toned down to make it sound less severe...(added the above text to the wiki)

You fight with everything you've got - but the monsters turn out too strong or too many for you. And then things start to go badly. You can not get away from them, and find yourself surrounded! You fight on, and they beat on you. You finally manage to break free and run for your life. You are exhausted and have suffered bruises and minor injuries, but nothing serious. A little rest and you will be ready again.

Does anyone know if this just gives large amounts of fatigue, or a light wound? I can't recall.

Finally, if anyone gets the "you feel your bones break" battle text, can you please update the wiki with it?

Cheers,
Bael.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Advy: Monster battle texts
« Reply #1: July 31, 2012, 02:51:20 AM »
You fight with everything you've got - but the monsters turn out too strong or too many for you. And then things start to go badly. You can not get away from them, and find yourself surrounded! You fight on, and they beat on you. You finally manage to break free and run for your life. You are exhausted and have suffered bruises and minor injuries, but nothing serious. A little rest and you will be ready again.
I can confirm this part will cost you some fatigue ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)