Author Topic: "Elves"?  (Read 25629 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: "Elves"?
« Reply #60: September 10, 2012, 06:43:49 AM »
I have never fought a war that I haven't lost!

Haha I laughed at that one.

I'm not actually shocked that that few amount of elves exist. That was 10 years ago O_O time really does fly. Hmm I'm sure possible their are a few elves hiding outside Sirion just that they are hidden so deeply in the population that they are unseen or not heard of. Maybe waiting for a day to strike down their former nation and reclaim it as there own. It at least would be a great RP.

The exact make-up of a elf was never clear and I don't think all of Sirion ever from what I know grasped the concept. I just thought they were of a different ethnic group, that had pointier ears and wore earrings of gold. Paler skin than ours because they were always hidden from the sun under the trees of the Forest of Sirion. I for one never thought the were a different race of humans. Just mm different because of the area that they were in. Just like many of my chars have long since thought tribes men are where Nivemus (OR) are and the Volcano people have tanner skin than some of us on the island.

Orcs still linger in Westmoor *Looks around a bit* I thought? They mutated their ears yup, weird mutated ear people who look a bit greenish, perhaps from rolling around in the grass too much.

Fontan, well I always looked at Fontan as if we were the like the Greeks... never getting along, arguing, and babbling over everything.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:46:54 AM by Blue Star »
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)