Author Topic: Fronen: The unluckiest realm ever.  (Read 43076 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: Fronen: The unluckiest realm ever.
« Reply #105: December 13, 2012, 06:31:37 AM »
Edited the last post of mine.

Also, not this year?  So in two weeks?

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: December 13, 2012, 07:15:46 AM »
It's up to ruler.. But nothoi want give the 4region in 6month but our ruler want that within this year.. i not here any news couple of day so nothing else can i say.. But from what  you say.., it will effect badly to fronen...
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #107: December 13, 2012, 07:28:04 AM »
Nothoi was never going to give Fronen four regions.  The agreement was just Dyo's return.  Another leader said about giving two more as a thank you.  Apparently Nothoi has decided that isn't going to happen.

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: December 13, 2012, 07:47:14 AM »
So what about gaxano? Only dyomoque will be given to fronen.. But i thing this problem will be solve if nothoi give gaxano pel mark and dyo to fronen.. Btw, fronen want to take dyomoque first.
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: December 13, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »
come on you people everybody knows there will be no war out of this. :P
Fronen is just getting a bit emotional.

PS why is it that every time theres just a rumour of some conflict i hear NA members posting how a realm is going to be destroyed and others draged into it? :P
can't you just fight each other instead of these almost completly destroyed realms?
Havent the daimons done enough damage?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:02:16 AM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: December 13, 2012, 10:20:12 AM »
Yes, if they are so stubborn they could name a realm champion and/or duel themselves to death.  ;D

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: December 13, 2012, 10:22:52 AM »
Yes, if they are so stubborn they could name a realm champion and/or duel themselves to death.  ;D

Great idea :)

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: December 13, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »
So what about gaxano? Only dyomoque will be given to fronen.. But i thing this problem will be solve if nothoi give gaxano pel mark and dyo to fronen.. Btw, fronen want to take dyomoque first.

The original agreement was: Nothoi get Reeds . Returns Dyomoque.

Pel Mark and Gaxano were discussed later as Draco said, to be sent as a "thank you, we are good friends now"

But with Fronen ruler's recent actions, this is not going to happen anymore. Dyomoque will be returned to Fronen, and nothing else. That's it.

And it is not like we said: "We'll return Dyomoque in 5 months".

what happen was: Ruler asked: when you believe you can change capital and return city?

We said: Here is a transition plan when we start giving you regions on the new year and the city 4 months later, is this acceptable?

Fronen answer: Lost patience, you lie, and don't want to keep your word and blablabla. Give regions until Jan 1 or else....

So now Fronen gets city BEFORE Jan 1. Nothing more.

Since there is no written agreement...nothing forces Nothoi to give them the extra regions.
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: December 13, 2012, 12:37:47 PM »
Ohh yes yes.. No war between nothoi and fronen.. I's only ruler problem. Thanks for keep dyo and let it join fronen. Be happy with the mountain region.. Happy new year y'all..

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: December 13, 2012, 12:54:31 PM »
So now we try to get as many militia in wudenkin.. Also try to get help from our allies..
Do you have noble in Nothoi?!

It's not just about not going to war, Fronen should make itself as small as possible and hope that something happens to break the NA apart. All of the northern realms like Nothoi better than Fronen, right now. Aside maybe for Melhed, but it would be a terrible idea to rely on them.

As for Enweil, we are in a permanent mini-invasion of undead. They keep spawning everyone. And population count... In the fourth invasion, we lost more nobles to temporary battle mortality than anyone else. I've got a feeling that in the fifth, we've lost more peasants than any of the surviving realms combined (for sure, the dead ones likely lost more). We've only got like a region or two with mediocre production, the rest is utter crap. Daimons really brought the place to hell, and a bunch of these regions had been blighted since an invasion or two prior.

Though we'd probably want to help you against Nothoi, that behemoth in our back would probably dissuade us from raising a finger on them.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: December 13, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
Aside maybe for Melhed, but it would be a terrible idea to rely on them.

That may be true somewhere based on history.
Yet its still better then relying anything... on Chenier.

Enweil is also still not very popular in some places to say the least.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: December 13, 2012, 02:37:31 PM »
It's not just about not going to war, Fronen should make itself as small as possible and hope that something happens to break the NA apart. All of the northern realms like Nothoi better than Fronen, right now.

This is simply incorrect.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: December 13, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
Off with their heads! And this is directed to everyone at BT who dont bow Julma Jaune or Thalmarkins might!
~Violence is always an option!~

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: December 13, 2012, 02:46:45 PM »
The original agreement was: Nothoi get Reeds . Returns Dyomoque.

I have lost count how many months has passed since Nothoi took Reeds. Not to mention that they deliberatly avoided taking Reeds for as long as reasonably possible. Fronen saved your asses and then you keep their city for almost half a year, and get angry because they are tired of waiting. Classy.

All of the northern realms like Nothoi better than Fronen, right now. Aside maybe for Melhed, but it would be a terrible idea to rely on them.

This might be the case for Sint and Old Grehk, but not Thalmarkin. Fronen has proved a most trustfull ally and friend since the war, and relations are improved by the day. Nothoi we only have very very distant contact with, and mostly for the convenience of being on the same side of the war and for creating the same colony.

If a war was to break out (which I do highly doubt...), I see very few scenarios were Thalmarkin would actively fight Fronen. It may however be quite impossible to actively aid them as well, for friendships that are much stronger than the one with Nothoi.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: December 13, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
I have lost count how many months has passed since Nothoi took Reeds. Not to mention that they deliberatly avoided taking Reeds for as long as reasonably possible. Fronen saved your asses and then you keep their city for almost half a year, and get angry because they are tired of waiting. Classy.

Yes, we kept Dyomoque for a long time, and we only toke Creasur first because to "please" some of our allies that wanted to avoid Enweil taking it and recreating IVF there.

There is also the problem of communication with Fronen, don't know what happened internally but every time I tried to talk about setting a final date to return the city, they went silence.

The problem here is not about what they said, but HOW it was said. That's the issue that caused problems.

If a war was to break out (which I do highly doubt...), I see very few scenarios were Thalmarkin would actively fight Fronen. It may however be quite impossible to actively aid them as well, for friendships that are much stronger than the one with Nothoi.

I also don't believe war will break out now, Fronen's ambassador was much more diplomatic than the ruler, just need to wait now so we can discuss more later on....
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic