Author Topic: Atheist character  (Read 12137 times)

BattleMaster Server

Atheist character
« Topic Start: August 12, 2012, 07:31:52 PM »
Summary:Atheist character
Violation:Prohibition against atheist characters
World:Far East
Complainer:G. Potter
About:Perrin

Full Complaint Text:

I know this isn't technically a violation of the inalienable rights or social contract but I know that one of the rules is that characters aren't allowed to be atheist and I wasn't sure how else to report it.

As this is a player who's been around since 2006 he should already know the consequences of having an atheist character and it would be pretty fun if a character denying the existence of the gods was bolted. That's up to you though, obviously.

The message sent by the character was:

"Though I have recently come here at the behest of my brother Earl Josh, I find it amusing the stock you place in these gods. When's the last time any of these gods have done anything to help you? If that temple was so important, would not have the god defended it?

Why are we wasting breath over petty ideas formed by nobles with too much time on their hands when there is a war to be fought and won? Because the only way this war is going to be concluded is by man himself and the steel he carries and wields. These gods will not decide nor have anything to do with the war or future wars since they are just ideas."