Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Realm Colors

Started by Eirikr, September 17, 2012, 08:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perth

Quote from: Eirikr on September 22, 2012, 06:40:26 PM
Yeah, I saw that... But we're not sharing borders. :D

*Looks around for Kerwin.* Yet.

You've been listening to Merlin again, haven't you?

>:(
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Eirikr

I can't help it! He's got half the realm under his thumb and the other half is divided into even smaller fractions either thinking about Falasan, religions or that last slice of pie.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Eirikr on September 23, 2012, 02:51:41 AM
I can't help it! He's got half the realm under his thumb and the other half is divided into even smaller fractions either thinking about Falasan, religions or that last slice of pie.

Ever read 'The Prince'?

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Eirikr

This one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince

Nope, but from skimming the Wiki, sounds about right...

Dante Silverfire

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Eirikr

Too bad Sun Tzu had little to say about the Art of Politics. Art of War was actually very useful as General.

Gustav Kuriga

Quote from: Eirikr on September 23, 2012, 09:11:48 PM
Too bad Sun Tzu had little to say about the Art of Politics. Art of War was actually very useful as General.

You can apply it to just about everything.

Eirikr

Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on September 24, 2012, 03:00:04 AM
You can apply it to just about everything.

Shhhhhh... Merlin doesn't know that.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Eirikr on September 25, 2012, 03:06:20 AM
Shhhhhh... Merlin doesn't know that.

Sure I do. That's why I control the consul. :D