Author Topic: Terran trials  (Read 71617 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Terran trials
« Reply #30: August 17, 2012, 07:27:28 PM »
LOL

THIS IS AWESOME.

There had better be a rebellion. This is the best excuse for a rebellion ever. If we miss this... bah.

Seriously. This is so good. I'm loving it!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: August 17, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
Well, Erasmus is definitely like Scar, he's going to burn that !@#$ to the ground, just like Pride Rock.

For sure. I think Chief Magistrate Hireshmont is the caged bird.  :P

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #32: August 17, 2012, 07:37:02 PM »
Somehow, I think I have the two sides of this conflict mixed up... -_-
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: August 17, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »

They're getting jumbled.

Erasmus/Shino/Alura built a pretty good political base. By my count they had 7 or 8 Senators more-or-less aligned with them. But, for all that Uzamaki thinks Hireshmont is off his rocker, he's succeeded in throwing enough accusations around to divide their bloc and isolate Erasmus, the most dangerous component of the group.

So now it's basically Erasmus vs. Terran.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: August 17, 2012, 07:42:56 PM »
Well, on one side you have some people from Terran. On the other side you have some other people from Terran. If you think of it like that, it's simple, right?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: August 17, 2012, 07:44:33 PM »

Hireshmont accused Shino of treason yesterday based on a forged letter. A trial was going to ensue in 24 hours when Erasmus little spy club got unveiled. So, people started to protest Erasmus. Erasmus got pissed and said Hireshmont didn't want a fair trial(I think he was fishing for Shino's help a little bit, but Shino was like FYMF). Now, Erasmus is on a rampage and has arrested Hireshmont as well as banned Shino, Alura, and Tooru, and promised to ban any others that would protest against him. THEN Royal Vigilans protested against him and has challenged him to a duel to the death.

EDIT: And Erasmus says he will accept on the condition there are no more protests.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:46:18 PM by Uzamaki »

Jim

« Reply #36: August 17, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Hireshmont accused Shino of treason yesterday based on a forged letter. A trial was going to ensue in 24 hours when Erasmus little spy club got unveiled.

EDIT: And Erasmus says he will accept on the condition there are no more protests.

That isn't a little spy club, they do work.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: August 17, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »
They're getting jumbled.

Erasmus/Shino/Alura built a pretty good political base. By my count they had 7 or 8 Senators more-or-less aligned with them. But, for all that Uzamaki thinks Hireshmont is off his rocker, he's succeeded in throwing enough accusations around to divide their bloc and isolate Erasmus, the most dangerous component of the group.

So now it's basically Erasmus vs. Terran.

Really the only dangerous one, as you will see in the trial.

@T-Rex: I'm sure, but that won't stop him from getting banned/killed.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: August 17, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
That isn't a little spy club, they do work.

No !@#$. I'd been tracking them off and on for a while with relatively little success when Solari managed to break up a major cell and get hard(ish) evidence all in one fell swoop.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Jim

« Reply #39: August 17, 2012, 07:57:24 PM »
No !@#$. I'd been tracking them off and on for a while with relatively little success when Solari managed to break up a major cell and get hard(ish) evidence all in one fell swoop.

That spy club brought the most fun out of this game for me, now we're being scattered like the Templars... Or like Scar's Hyena's. I'm going to assume my boy is either Cheech or the one with downs. Probably the one with downs, who knows... Maybe even Whoopi Goldberg. I also don't know why I'm comparing all this to the Lion King.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: August 17, 2012, 08:02:42 PM »
The Huntsmen sound like a pretty awesome idea/thing.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: August 17, 2012, 08:05:53 PM »
That spy club brought the most fun out of this game for me, now we're being scattered like the Templars... Or like Scar's Hyena's. I'm going to assume my boy is either Cheech or the one with downs. Probably the one with downs, who knows... Maybe even Whoopi Goldberg. I also don't know why I'm comparing all this to the Lion King.

Yeah, it sounds really neat. And it sounds like it's been pretty successful.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: August 17, 2012, 08:06:07 PM »
Oh, yeah, we totally need more nobles who torture, maim, and kill other human beings for fun, then take trophies and make careful and loving records of it to brag about later.

??? :P
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Jim

« Reply #43: August 17, 2012, 08:13:07 PM »
Oh, yeah, we totally need more nobles who torture, maim, and kill other human beings for fun, then take trophies and make careful and loving records of it to brag about later.

How do you know about the records?

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: August 17, 2012, 08:25:57 PM »

Hey, it's a great source of conflict, is it not?