BattleMaster > Helpline

Wounds

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bedwyr:

--- Quote from: De-Legro on March 30, 2011, 11:27:42 PM ---Similar thing in PeL recently. Our last Banker was stabbed. Realm got a message that he was seriously wounded, and the infiltrator collected the bounty. In the same turn he left for BT. Apparently the new wounding system left him with only light wounds. It would seem that the new wounding system and the old are both in play in different places.

--- End quote ---

I actually saw the infil's message on that one.  There was extra text after the "put him down for good" part, something like "you see him start walking as you escape" indicating he insta-healed from serious to healing.

De-Legro:
I didn't know that could happen except for new player protection.

Velax:
Similar thing happened to a 71-year-old priest on the East Island:

Rumours of a Miracle   (6 days, 16 hours ago)
Rumours arrive speaking of a miraculous revival of Sinted Dacara, Ambassador of Ibladesh, who was declared dead by the healers and about to be prepared for funeral in the mortuary, when he suddenly woke up in front of witnesses' eyes as if nothing has ever happened, with only a few rapidly healing wounds.

Is that a religion-based thing? I have no idea how he was "killed" in the first place, either.

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Bedwyr on March 30, 2011, 11:37:53 PM ---I actually saw the infil's message on that one.  There was extra text after the "put him down for good" part, something like "you see him start walking as you escape" indicating he insta-healed from serious to healing.

--- End quote ---

Not insta-healed; just wasn't as badly injured as he thought.

Bedwyr:

--- Quote from: Anaris on March 31, 2011, 02:38:34 AM ---Not insta-healed; just wasn't as badly injured as he thought.

--- End quote ---

Then perhaps there's something wrong with the position code?  He got removed from Bankership by reason of serious wound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version