Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 43670 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Burn werewolf, burn! And...umm...don't burn villager, don't burn!

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Opss i am late right?.....

Actually is amazing how a rope could contain a werewolf whose strength can open a door..

The door explodes inward in a shower of wood and fur.

Err....right!

Zakilevo

Oh wow. lol Damn wanted to lynch Ehndras first ;)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Why do you always have it out for me, Zaki? I LOVED YOU! *sniff* D:

All joking aside, I vote foooooooor...

Well, I'll vote for the guy who apparently really wants me dead. Meh.

I vote for Zakilevo
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I vote Zakilevo because he seems like the type to want to turn into a werewolf at night.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

My intuition tells me I should VOTE Penchant so that is what I am going to do >:D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:20:03 AM by Zakilevo »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
My intuition tells me I should VOTE Penchant so that is what I am going to do >:D
See he has a werewolf emoticon, he must be a werewolf!!!!
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Thankfully, the village specializes in Especially Strong Ropes.

Everyone!
Cover your doors and Windows with Ropes!

Also... i am sorry if i am wrong.... but isn't the voting already over until next day?

Ciao!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:24:15 PM by Sonya »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
So wait, is night now? I was assuming it was a new day.
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Its a new day.  Each turn is a day and a night.  So villagers cast their votes, and then at deadline, they light the fire, and go to bed.  Bad things happen at night, then everyone wakes up.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So.... vote!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Its a new day.  Each turn is a day and a night.  So villagers cast their votes, and then at deadline, they light the fire, and go to bed.  Bad things happen at night, then everyone wakes up.

What happened in the night after the lynching? Nothing?

Edit: does that mean that we send in night orders during the day and they're completed immediately at the end of the day with no actual night phase?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Day 1/Night 1
« Reply #102: August 23, 2012, 11:43:16 PM »
What happened in the night after the lynching? Nothing?

Edit: does that mean that we send in night orders during the day and they're completed immediately at the end of the day with no actual night phase?

The night is quiet and uneventful.

Yeah, for players who have night actions, they send them in during the day, and they're executed that night (assuming they don't get killed before they can execute their order).

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Perth v2, substituting for Adriddae.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I am still confused about the voting O_O is still day one right, and i already voted on day time, can i vote on night time again?

Or is already day 2 and i oversleep while covering my house with ropes?  :o

:(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:37:53 AM by Sonya »