Author Topic: Werewolf Forum Game, General Discussion  (Read 54660 times)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf Forum Game, General Discussion
« Reply #45: August 30, 2012, 02:19:10 AM »
In your case maybe PMing like for example 2 or 3 persons, maybe even 1 or 2 that voted for you in PM you might had the chance to turn the vote in your favor and buy an extra night.

Even if you hit an assassin, maybe he will kinda protect you and buy your trust, and with all the traits and role like GA, mortician, unhuntable, bureaucrat... There's very good chance you would hit a valuable or ally or scare people to vote against you.

In your case you were "lucky" (trait), you had less chance to die from hunt than lynch. It would have been a good move to buy support, even if you risked to hit a werewolf., you were on a tight rope. Sometimes even if you know someone role (or have good reason to believe), and know that person is not in your camp, there's nothing wrong to not act against him, he could be lying, and furthermore,  it's a one way information, you can use it to pretend to be his ally.

I might say something that could be use against me, but whatever, i prefer to keep people i know their role and side around me if they are no threat to me, no matter their side. The biggest threat is the people trying to hide their intent and you have no clue on their motivation.
Atamara:    Dwilight: