Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon

Started by Velax, August 24, 2012, 10:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

Fury seemed, to me, like someone naming names at random. You, Barek, are leading the "logical" charge to hang innocent men. So either you are an assassin, and your associate Ross is lying to protect you by proclaiming to be a Sage when he so obviously isn't, or your "logic" is a weapon as deadly to the innocent as an assassin's dagger.

So why should we listen to you at all? No doubt you'll have another perfectly logical reason to lead a charge to hang another innocent diplomat. And your excuse will be, again, "Well, he *looked* guilty. Sorry about that."
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Barek (jerm)

I am the Witness. I have seen Zaki murder Sonya!

Vote Zaki
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Cren

(OOC: Is there *actual* witness/es in this game)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Velax

I will not confirm whether or not Barek is The Witness, or even if The Witness character is being used in this game at all, but it is one of the special characters that can be used.

Indirik

How convenient, Barek. Now that your house of cards comes crumbling down around you, you flail around and point the finger at someone else who you have previously identified as "well, he might be an assassin, he doesn't say much". Honestly, I don't think we can trust anything you say anymore.

Fury

Fury's Ghost:
QuoteFools! I told you so! And you couldn't search my belongings first BEFORE hanging me?? Ah......oooo....

Ross

Zaki has failed the control. He is an assassin.

VOTE ZAKI
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ross

Indirik will be the next one to be scanned.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Lefanis

Death to the assassin Zaki!

Vote Zakilevo.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

Failed the control? What are you talking about?

And besides, we already know you're a liar. You claimed your "sage" abilities identified two innocents when it was impossible for you to have identified more than one. To my mind, that identifies *you* as one of the assassins, trying to protect your accomplices.

I VOTE ROSS!

Its the only thing that makes sense at this point. He's a proven liar.

Cren

I don't trust any of you. Still I vote ROSS
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Barek (jerm)

Quote from: Cren on August 26, 2012, 07:41:15 PM
I don't trust any of you. Still I vote ROSS

Seems like there's more evidence against me, Cren.  Unless you're just voting for the Sage.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

He's not a Sage. He's a liar. That's already been proven.

Cren

Quote from: Barek (jerm) on August 26, 2012, 07:57:03 PM
Seems like there's more evidence against me, Cren.  Unless you're just voting for the Sage.

Like I said, I don't trust anyone. Why would a sage reveal himself anyway?

Barek (jerm)

Probably in an attempt to rally the remaining Diplomats.