Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 69937 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #90: August 25, 2012, 04:58:27 AM »
Day 1 voting (12 hours to go)

Slapsticks (3 votes) - Indirik (86), Penchant (87), Lefanis (89)
Barek (1 vote) - Cren (37)
Indirik (1 vote) - Barek (85)
Sonya (1 vote) - Zakilevo (88)

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: August 25, 2012, 05:01:24 AM »
There are far better day 1 lynchings than Slapsticks.  He at least has some grasp of strategy and gameplay.  He could be an assassin, sure, but on the other hand, we have a bunch of players who have either not even posted yet, or have thusfar been useless.  Its early yet - 12 hours to go.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: August 25, 2012, 05:24:47 AM »
I am telling you guys, Barek is the assassin. We all have a assistant, please tell me why he is all alone? On the other hand, assassins always travel alone. He is the killer. KILLER!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:27:44 AM by Cren »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: August 25, 2012, 05:29:40 AM »
If only I had traveled here alone.  In fact, I traveled here with your mother, Cren, but she's become a terrible bore.  Besides, there's the entire camp staff, which I have traveled with.  I am but a humble diplomat (which perhaps is why Cren's mother adores me so much, since he turned out so poorly).
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: August 25, 2012, 05:41:25 AM »
Really, I didn't see her. Don't tell stories, she would definately meet me if she came along.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: August 25, 2012, 05:42:49 AM »
She's just been so busy.  She sends her regards. 
xoxoxo

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: August 25, 2012, 06:20:50 AM »
So, not voted:

Ketchum
Ross
Fury
Sonya

We have three or four assassins among us, I wager.

I'll share a secret, since I am not an assassin.  Its sometimes easier to figure out who is NOT an assassin, than to figure out who IS an assassin.   Sadly, today we're just guessing, and looking for ridiculous tells, like Cren's mother whispering to me how he's always loved assassins and such.

Still, statistics.  We must eliminate one of us today.  At best, we kill an assassin.  At worst, we kill a diplomat, but that very thing makes it harder for the assassins to hide.

For the time being, I'm switching my vote to the thusfar-useless, despite Indirik's terrible choice in scribes.

unvote Indirik

vote Ketchum

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: August 25, 2012, 06:31:48 AM »
Slapsticks has also not voted yet, having withdrawn his original vote for himself.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: August 25, 2012, 06:50:21 AM »
Slapsticks has also not voted yet, having withdrawn his original vote for himself.

Him too.

Dirty non-voter.

Zakilevo

« Reply #99: August 25, 2012, 07:07:57 AM »
UNVOTE SONYA

VOTE KETCHUM

DEATH TO NON VOTERS!

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: August 25, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »
Sucks how the sage/inno isn't revealing. Whatever. We should keep in mind, then, that if we kill a non-talker there is a high chance that that person is the sage, but a useless one. I am down with a Ketchum vote.

vote ketchum

Also, I like how I'm the immediate bandwagon choice by virtue of the fact that I'm like the only person trying to make a coherent strategy.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: August 25, 2012, 07:20:19 AM »
On the other hand, we need to not double kill today. I would much prefer to die alone than to bring Ketchum, who may be inno, with me. Another day for the cop to search is a good thing and instalosing here is baaaad.

@Velax: If my vote against Ketchum would cause a double kill against himself and me, please move my vote from him to myself.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: August 25, 2012, 09:02:11 AM »
VOTE KETCHUM
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: August 25, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »
@Velax: If my vote against Ketchum would cause a double kill against himself and me, please move my vote from him to myself.

I can't do that, I'm afraid. All Diplomats (or people pretending to be Diplomats) get one vote. No "If this happens I vote for X, but if something else happens I vote for Y."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:51:26 AM by Velax »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: August 25, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »
I can't do that, I'm afraid. All Diplomats (or people pretending to be Diplomats) get one vote. No "If this happens I vote for X, but if something else happens I vote for Y."

makes sense, I'll just try to be on.