Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 85749 times)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #195: August 31, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
I don't know but i'm thinking like a sailor because i'm a sailor. I'm not doing accusation by trying to analyze people and say : you think like an assassin, an assassin would do X and you clearly try to look like you do Y because you don't want people to see you do this and that because it would look suspect and blabla.

Thinking this way, it's for the people who think too much about the best way to stay safe as an assassin and how to act to manage to eliminate people who clearly go against them. I'm thinking as someone who wants the sailors to survive, even if it's without me.

If you recall, i never ever suspected you Indirik or convinced people to vote the same as me before today. But now, an information have been share pointing you as a bad guy with a proof. If i study the word and vote of Indirik vs the legitimacy of the information and from who i have been informed, i choose to vote against Indirik. Furthermore, i'm not afraid to expose myself, because i'm not alone in this, and i will give the chance to someone to prove his power.

It's not bandwagon when several persons have rational argument and proof that someone is a bad guy and vote against him vs voting on the first night when it's clearly random.

In case Indirik forgot, sailor need to cooperate to eliminate the threat we face, because assassins will do the same.  Accusing me that i'm bandwagoning and associating this as an assassin behaviour, it's indirectly scaring people to act together and divide them. I want to rally them, even if i die because of it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:37:24 AM by Ross »
Atamara:    Dwilight: