Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 83468 times)

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #270: September 02, 2012, 09:29:35 PM »
Day 5 / Night 5

Penchant/Ehndras - Velax(269) D'Espana(270), Perth (271), Fury (273)

Not voted: Penchant/Ehndras

The remaining sailors gather to discuss the murders.  They all agree that they must act decisively to stop them, and they nearly all agree on who the guilty party must be.  Penchant/Ehndras puts up surprisingly little resistance.  In fact, he just kindof stands there staring off into space as they pick him up and shove him into an empty rum cask.  They nail the lid shut and heave it over the side.

They stand there and watch it bobbing in the ocean for a few moments.

Fury turns to Velax and says "So do you think just we two can sail this thing?"  Velax squints up at the mast and then shrugs.  "It'll be tough, but I think we can manage."

D'Espana and Perth look quizzical.  "What you do mean just the two of - oh no..."  Fury grins and then pulls a long curved dagger from its sheath.  The blade bears glyphs and sigils of Daimonic lords.  D'Espana goes for his own blade, but Velax is quicker and D'Espana gurgles and twitches in a pool of his own blood for almost a minute before lying still.

Fury spends a great deal of time with Perth though.  Daimon lords love tortured sacrifices.

Penchant/Ehndras the Blessed Witness was lynched.

Fury the Spiritually Attuned Daimon Worshipper and Velax the Cursed Hunter won the game, sailing the ship, along with its cargo, to the destination of their choosing.  Probably somewhere that needs a good Daimon Worship infestation.

D'Espana the Bureaucrat Sailor and Perth the Guardian Angel survived until the very end.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.