Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 84277 times)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #45: August 29, 2012, 01:27:57 AM »
I don't really understand why someone would kill the captain, we would be stranded in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone knows how to sail this ship, I don't know for sure!

Being a responsible sailor unlike some of us sadly, i can learn quickly and will gladly sail this ship. What do you think of a nice tropical island with coconuts ? Unless someone have another proposition ?

No seriously, no jokes, of course, i want and encourage you all to stay alert and report any suspects behaviour, so we can find those vile bad guys, the one who killed our Captain. And so far arm-wrestling with a hook isn't that suspect. We are sailors and not especially the sweetest gentlemen, but that doesn't make us killers, there's an important line there. We need to gather information on what happened that night, and try to find the one hiding and silent by their remorse.

(Like last game, i propose, since it's more fair and less annoying, we vote for a silent or absent player if it happens, it sucks being lynch at the beginning)

Does anyone know exactly the intent of theses killers ?

(I didn't really read the intro pardon me, i dont know where we were supposed to go or wanted to go, i will :P )
Atamara:    Dwilight: