Author Topic: Grand Duchy of Fissoa thread  (Read 48385 times)

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Re: Grand Duchy of Fissoa thread
« Reply #105: June 06, 2013, 07:38:38 AM »
I know, right? It's RP gold - especially for propaganda purposes.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: June 06, 2013, 08:53:29 AM »
I cast that spell (while travelling towards Madina). It was some "make your unit better" scroll, but sadly it burned away after two tries. I also informed all of Luria Nova I did so your RP may backfire if someone would actually care about the Falkirks. But with the revolt of Madina I think that book is closed.

By the way, I had expect that battle to be much harder. I was skeptical of the line settings but those worked out pretty well, at least for my infantry unit, since I barely took any casualties. Oh and the region details page is broken so now I can't see how much there is still left in Madina etc...  :(
Ardet nec consumitur.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #107: June 06, 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
About a hundred men or so, mostly militia, with a current CS of 50.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: June 06, 2013, 09:50:11 AM »
It was a well done attack by Fissoa. The line-settings took advantage of the almost complete lack of ranged defenders.  The one oddity that stuck out to me was the Cavalry unit that charged up to the walls only to sit in front of the walls taking hits.

btw Fleugs, you can change the url from /testing/ to /stable/ and see region info if you want to check it until the bug is fixed.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: June 06, 2013, 09:56:15 AM »
btw Fleugs, you can change the url from /testing/ to /stable/ and see region info if you want to check it until the bug is fixed.

That totally works, thanks.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: June 06, 2013, 01:02:27 PM »
Nice. One more saxon realm down. A pity we had to deal with Saffalore, would have loved to be in on that last battle.

I guess the starvation played its role.  :D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #111: June 06, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »
Now we just need the starvation to stop playing its role, ha ha.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: June 06, 2013, 01:15:55 PM »
Now we just need the starvation to stop playing its role, ha ha.

Even if Madina revolts, Falkirk isn't coming back, and you'll then be free to bribe your sympathy back with ambassadors with all the time you need.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: June 06, 2013, 06:11:21 PM »
Nice job Fissoa & LN! Glad that Falkirk is finally flattened  ;D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: June 07, 2013, 12:44:39 AM »
Nice job Fissoa & LN! Glad that Falkirk is finally flattened  ;D

Yup. And Saffalore will soon follow.

Loose ends finally starting to be dealt with.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #115: June 07, 2013, 06:25:37 AM »
...which is probably why Aurvandil is suddenly so desperate to reform and find friends.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: June 07, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »
...which is probably why Aurvandil is suddenly so desperate to reform and find friends.

I take great pleasure in their knowing of their desperation.

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: June 08, 2013, 12:44:08 PM »
It was a well done attack by Fissoa. The line-settings took advantage of the almost complete lack of ranged defenders.  The one oddity that stuck out to me was the Cavalry unit that charged up to the walls only to sit in front of the walls taking hits.

The Cavalry had defensive orders, it mean to stay behind the archers. If the infantry assault was defeated, the cavalry would charge the enemy when they get out of their walls... It seems the word -defensive- don't have any meaning to them!  ::) At least this way the archers could shoot without any response from the falks... They were too busy massacring the cavalry!  ;D

BTW- I put down Celestine the torturer! yahooo!!!

I win the bigger reward of the island...  ;D well, I will enjoy it when I manage to get out of the Falkirk Prission!? It curious how they don't want any region, nor Judge, but they still have prisons!  :P

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #118: June 08, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »
I win the bigger reward of the island...  ;D well, I will enjoy it when I manage to get out of the Falkirk Prission!? It curious how they don't want any region, nor Judge, but they still have prisons!  :P

Congratulations, you lucky bastard. We captured the Judge just before you were imprisoned, so your dirty gold is safe.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #119: June 12, 2013, 03:54:01 PM »
Congratulations, you lucky bastard. We captured the Judge just before you were imprisoned, so your dirty gold is safe.

Doesnt the Falk judge have the largest bounty in Dwilight on his head? $$$
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"