Author Topic: The Hunt  (Read 12270 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunt
« Reply #15: August 30, 2012, 08:07:02 AM »
This sounds quite interesting!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: August 30, 2012, 04:01:38 PM »
How much point hunting the Barek ?

:'(
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: August 30, 2012, 07:17:49 PM »
The first day will begin within 24 hours. Feel free to discuss strategy or whatever in the meantime.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: August 30, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »
Just in case I didn't make myself clear,

I'm IN! :D
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: September 01, 2012, 06:02:21 AM »
This game is about to begin. Anyone who still wants to play, PM me and I will place you as a sub.

Days will begin/end at around this time but not exactly at this time. Do not whine if a day ends or begins an hour short or late. There is no arbitrary day time limit so keep talking and changing your votes until I say otherwise.

Opening narrative will begin shortly.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: September 01, 2012, 06:28:58 AM »
Umm, I kinda have bad news about that, that I forgot to mention I might be gone until Monday. If you want to start it just put it me down as warthog.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: September 01, 2012, 06:46:50 AM »
Nobody knows how the world ended. Some blame communism; some blame fascism. Some men blame empty chairs. All we know is that one day the world was a-hustle and a-bustle with fancy monorails and french fries and the jersey shore and the next we were diving through rubble for a rotten banana, dying of radiation poisoning and beating each other up with sticks.

In short, the world became fun again.

Now it is centuries in the future and a tribe has convened. They had never needed a leader before, but now it seemed that the old traditions were creeping back. They debated for hours about the best system of government; should it be the one with the sharpest stick? Should he be elected? Who should control the means of production? The arguments lasted days and days with no end in sight, until someone came up with a brilliant idea. Perhaps the most brilliant idea in the history of mankind.

"Why don't we select our leader through a series of arbitrary cutoffs influenced by relative sizes of meat piles and put everyone who fails to death?"

Everyone immediately agreed and the contenders stepped forward, clad in plate mail made from old SUVs and spears tipped with sharpened soda cans. Those contenders are you. You, the bravest of the brave who will connive and deceive and conquer and beat animals to death with your bare hands! Will you seize the reins of civilization or will you be put to death in morbidly hilarious ways due to the petite nature of your meat stack? Only destiny (and your knowledge of game theory) will decide!

ALL ANIMALS ARE AVAILABLE TODAY

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: September 01, 2012, 08:03:35 AM »
So who is planning to sabotage my cheetah attempt today ?

I swear i will lynch you.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Zakilevo

« Reply #23: September 01, 2012, 08:40:25 AM »
Let's lynch Ross so we can hunt as many cheetahs as we want!

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: September 01, 2012, 06:09:51 PM »
Where our final choice is sent? Pm to Slapy ?

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: September 01, 2012, 07:12:07 PM »
Where our final choice is sent? Pm to Slapy ?

yes

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: September 02, 2012, 05:02:58 AM »
Vote slapsticks he knows too much.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: September 02, 2012, 05:39:37 AM »
In all seriousness, I'm hunting the cheetah.  Ross or someone said the same, so its likely that there may be a few of us with no points.  I suggest that we form a village council of sorts.  PM me if interested.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: September 02, 2012, 08:26:11 AM »
And what ? We will vote who gets the cheetah?

Unless you want to team up for a nice black and white Zebra, they are the best. You can use his leather to do a couch after.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: September 02, 2012, 09:12:07 AM »
LGMalpha, Ketchum and Ross go for the lion. They stumble on their own feet and are awarded with no points and may God have mercy on their souls.
Ehndras goes for the Giraffe. After realizing that he has no friends, he goes home and cries himself to sleep, dreaming of the points he could have had but never got.
Penchant goes for the warthog. The poor beast practically dies of fright and Penchant collects a hearty prize of 2 POINTS
Barek cackles to himself as the rest of the party either go for chump change or otherwise screw themselves over. He stalks the cheetah with great skill and spears it through the heart silently. His manhood eclipses the sun and he is praised for his glory and, of course, his 16 POINTS
Zakilevo and Cren stay with the tribe eating playdoh like the bunch of lazy simpletons they are. For their inadequacies they are awarded 0 points and WILL BE SUBBED OUT IF THEY DO NOT POST.

I did Penchant's actions because he did them this day but I will not be automating further days.

The tribe convenes for the first judgement. Barek the bloodied barbarian stands atop a great mountain of cheetah. Crowds of women beg for his favor and his name will echo through the annals of history. No matter what, he alone decides who is sent to death.

The tribe, however, is bureaucratic. A two is rolled, meaning that this will be a vote-off. However, only Barek's vote really matters as it is eight times larger than the rest of the contestants' points combined.

Barek, choose your victim - and the manner of their death. The fate of civilization rests with you.