Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cren

You guys won't get bored cause Werewolf IV would start in a few days. :-)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Sonya

Put me in.

And don't expect me to be friendly on this game, i wont talk to anyone.

Indirik

So there are two bad guy packs, and a possibility that a third may form during the game? One hunt per night, regardless of the number of packs?

I'll join and see how it goes.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fury

I bag the role of:
Unlynchable lucky brutal fighting spice vending miner ;D

Velax

For the Town Drunk, it says: "If that person is attacked and not cursed, he will get to know the name of one of the assilants." If he is attacked and not Cursed, isn't he dead? Or is this only useful in situations where the Guardian Angel has saved them, or something similar?

Fury

It sounds like the Town Drunk is a "Witness" who has a 20% chance to identify an attacker who attacks the person whose house the Town Drunk sleeps in - this person will be dead unless the Healer has chosen to heal him beforehand and this attacked person can himself identify one of his assailants. If the owner of the house is cursed then no attack happens because the cursed owner now sides with the bad guys who didn't kill him. If the Town Drunk is attacked directly then the Town Drunk is dead (unless saved by a Healer or protected by a Guardian Angel).

Cren

If the town drunk decides to sleep in a normal (not cursed or bad guy) person's house one night, and that person is attacked in *that* night, the Town drunk will always (100% chance) get to know the name of one of the assilants from the dying person. Its like the mortician from Werewolf III. But the town drunk at all times has 20% chance to witness a murder and know one assilants name.

Of course it may happen that the person is lucky that the healer has chosen to tend him that night, or the Guardian angel is protecting him.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Cren

In the meanwhile I would create some more traits and see if they fit with the no. of players. Many people would have more than one trait, but not conflicting traits (like a seer with seerish powers trait or a werewolf/vampire with cursed trait)

Cren

Some more information about the hunts and mutant:

Only one pack will hunt on each night. There will be one mutant from the beginning of the game and more may join if the attacked werewolf / vampire is tended by the healer. The sorcerer and the sleeper can *never* join the mutant / pack.

Cren

NEW ROLE Chemist, have a one time use magic potion that can turn any creature, even the mutant back to human.

Telrunya

Velax

Ross

Atamara:    Dwilight: