Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barek (jerm)

You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Sonya

Cren

Quote from: Barek (jerm) on September 10, 2012, 06:33:36 PM
I'll play.

There are two Werewolf V's?

Nope, this one's going to be Werewolf VI, sadly, since Fury will start his one too soon.

Quote from: Sonya on September 10, 2012, 06:35:48 PM

Ahem!

Modified that post. :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Fury

The Hunt is only going to start on the 19th according to Cren. I can't wait that long - I'm already getting the jitters  :o Join The Thing first and let's get the game going!

Cren

When you are starting it? Any fixed date or after getting x players?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Fury

When it doesn't seem like any more are joining and when there are no more questions or issues on the rules. Which is probably in a day's time. You in? You can miss up to one vote  ;)

Cren

The wait is finally over. The hunt begins today, would you remain alive, or join the shambling ranks of undead or turn meat, time will see. Passing out roles soon.

Cren

I apologise for not being able to start today. This migraine pain is killing me. You will get your roles at morning. Sorry once again.

D'Espana

Two simultaneous games? Awwww, that's gonna be crazy  :o
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

Quote from: Cren on September 19, 2012, 08:58:40 PM
I apologise for not being able to start today. This migraine pain is killing me. You will get your roles at morning. Sorry once again.
Please take good care. Health is important. We will wait for you to start ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ross

i will be there, even if i didn't join previous games.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Velax

"Brutal : Can scan one person each night to see if he is a sleeper or apprentice. In case of sleeper, the recruiter can recruit him into the gang. In case of apprentice, the recruiter becomes his master."

Shouldn't that be the Recruiter, not Brutal?

Cren

Quote from: Velax on September 20, 2012, 12:34:08 PM
"Brutal : Can scan one person each night to see if he is a sleeper or apprentice. In case of sleeper, the recruiter can recruit him into the gang. In case of apprentice, the recruiter becomes his master."

Shouldn't that be the Recruiter, not Brutal?

Yes, that would be the 'Recruiter'. I screwed up the title. Now its fixed.

D'Espana

This starts today, right? Ok, I'll have to leave in five minutes or so, and won't be online again until some good eight or nine hours have passed. So, I won't vote today, but I do it on purpose: I haven't seen anything suspicious yet. So, have fun and don't kill any villagers!
D'Espana Family

Cren

Tonight is night 0, so tonight only the NPC would be murdered.