Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velax

Cren, if Barek wasn't a bad guy, you need to put his name in green,

Barek (jerm)

Quote from: Cren on September 02, 2012, 11:57:06 AM
Hunter: Has a single-use gun that shoots a bullet filled with 'mixture of garlic, holy water and silver nitrate' that he may use at night to kill one other player.  May only be used once per game.  The hunter's identity will be revealed.
Spice Vendor: This person will survive a chiropteran attack, but only once (the next attack will be fatal as usual).  Will be revealed as "no kill during the night" or similar. Identity of one of the assilants is revealed.

Quote from: Cren on September 21, 2012, 08:57:43 PM
Barek, the Spice Vendor, Hunter was hung from the gallows

C'mon people.  I know you can read.   Sadly, Cren has made it confusing by using the color red, but if you'll read the text, you'll see that I was a good guy.  With two traits.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

Quote from: Ross on September 22, 2012, 02:02:22 AM
You had a license to sell spices? I am sure you didn't !

Sorry Barek, i found your behaviour a bit suspecting and i preferred to join the bandwagon on this. Anyone has something to share, to be honest i have no idea I'm still at the day 1 phase, only small feeling.

Suspicious?  You mean voting like a maniac for anyone who'd voted for me?  You found my 7 or 8 votes to be suspicious?   Like, something that a Bad Guy would do?

That makes sense.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

Quote from: Barek (jerm) on September 22, 2012, 03:24:57 AM
Suspicious?  You mean voting like a maniac for anyone who'd voted for me?  You found my 7 or 8 votes to be suspicious?   Like, something that a Bad Guy would do?

That makes sense.

These arguments are best left to my living colleagues though.  Good luck!

Indirik

So, this means we definitely have two packs.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

I voted Barek because I felt like voting for him. Now that two people are dead, I will think more carefully.

1. Fury
2. Slapsticks
3. Zakilevo
4. Ketchum
5. Lefanis
6. D'Espana
7. Penchant
8. Sonya
9. Indirik
10. Telrunya
11. Velax
12. Ross
13. Lanyon
14. Barek

Fury

The Hybrid is the third pack. Come on, how many times do I have to point it out?  :(
I didn't vote for Barek. He seemed all right to me.

Indirik

Since you keep pointing it out, maybe you're the hybrid?

VOTE FURY

He's definitely a bad guy, one way or the other.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

Just for clarification, Barek was a good guy. Fixed the text color! :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Ketchum

Let me do some analysis.

Day 1 Voting.

Zakilevo (1 vote): Lanyon (55)

Barek (7 votes): Zakilevo (49), Slapsticks (52), D'Espana (57), Ketchum (58), Penchant (64), Ross (68), Sonya (79)

Sonya (1 vote): Barek (80)

Fury (3 vote): Indirik (62), Telrunya (77), Velax (81)

Velax (1 vote): Fury (78)

Not voted: Lefanis.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

VOTE INDIRIK cos I can 8)

Actually I agree with Fury. Somebody is trying to silence us...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ross

VOTE LEFANIS

Until he shows up. Or he didn't vote purposely. Nothing suspicious from him so far.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Lanyon

VOTE INDIRIK

He seems the evil doer type...

Lefanis

I'm around. I just haven't made up my mind yet.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

Oh no, not again. Don't tell me that we'll have to be grateful to the bad guys because they kill each other while we lynch our most special villagers. Craaaaaaaaaaaap! Well, at least there's a recruiter less  :D Sun is brighter when you see that.

And I'll VOTE INDIRIK today. Still not totally sure, but anyone affirming with total certainty that other guy is a baddy does not catch precisely my sympathies. I also notify you that I have just arrived from making guard at the hospital and I'm going to sleep as soon as I finish this, so I won't log in until some eight or nine good hours have passed. Just in case...
D'Espana Family