Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

The test for vampires also returns positive for mutant hybrids. Therefore: vampire or hybrid. Either way, Fury is a killer.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fury

So your:
1st scan = bad guy
2nd scan = vampire
3rd scan = hybrid
4th scan = vampire or hybrid

Have we run out of scans yet?  >:(

I think there's a tie between Indirik and me with 4 votes each. If you all really want me to go I'll do you a favour and take a baddie with me. I'm not much use else since no one likes my analysis.

I don't know if PMs are going around but I can safely say I haven't sent to you.

Fury

And to state for the record, I'm not a vampire, lycan or hybrid and I haven't killed anyone. But if you'll look at the chief, it has Lycan attack all over it. I'm telling you Indirik, you've made a big mistake.

Cren

Final Tally :

Fury (5 votes): Indirik (97), Lefanis (110), Velax (115), Zakilevo (117), Anonymous

Indirik (5 votes): Ketchum (100), Lanyon (102), D'Espana (104), Fury (105), Telrunya (108)

Lefanis (2 votes): Ross (101), Sonya (114)

Not voted: Penchant

The villagers again quarrel over the murderer, and finally equal fingers were pointed at Fury and Indirik. The two were tied up in the same way as Barek was the previous day. Their faces were dark, Fury and Indirik both shouted at top of their voices. They were taken to the gallows, when suddenly Fury tore the strong ropes to pieces. His eyes grew yellow and the fangs protuded out. He leaped an enormous distance and jumped on Velax and said, "I got the maiden you were trying to woo!" and slashed his throat. He then tried to leap to Indirik but someone fired a crossbow bolt, the same bolt Barek  was working on. Fury burned to ashes in reaction to the chemicals.

Velax, the Double Voter Town Drunk was killed by Fury

Fury, the Brutal Chiropteran (Vampire) was killed by the Guardian Angel

In the meanwhile, Indirik took out a hidden knife somehow and cut the ropes, escaping the lynch and joined the crowd peering over Velax's body.

Indirik, the Escapist escaped lynching.

The villagers couldn't sleep in excitement after all these events. But slowly the sounds ceased and they one by one went to bed. The night was silent and they woke up to a new dawn.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Cren

BTW, blue means you don't know that person's alliance, or you consider him neutral.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Fury

I wasn't a vampire. I'm Batman who just likes to bite  ;D

This is me and the maiden Velax was trying to woo  ;D
http://community.imaginefx.com/forums/storage/6/96725/vamp.jpg

And no, I didn't kill anyone before this - the chief was slashed not sucked! You just killed an innocent Batman!  :'(

Lanyon

Lefanis

QuoteEscapist: Starting with 0% on the first night, and increasing by 15% each night, the player may escape from getting lynched. On use the counter drops to 0% and is restored at the above mentioned rate.

Bad guy trait?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

Lefanis

Interesting that there wasn't a hunt tonight. This means that the bad guys were either away, or deliberately didn't hunt for some reason. I also didn't see Penchant at the lynching, nor was his vote recorded. Coincidence? Unlikely.

Vote Penchant.

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Telrunya

Or the Guardian Angel choose wisely or they hunted a Lucky guy, or he was a Miner.

Lefanis

Possible. But the last time anyone saw Penchant was around 18.40 hours yesterday, which raises my suspicions.

Edit- http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php?action=profile;u=492

Lefanis

1. Fury (Vampire)
2. Slapsticks (Vampire)
3. Zakilevo
4. Ketchum
5. Lefanis
6. D'Espana
7. Penchant
8. Sonya
9. Indirik
10. Telrunya
11. Velax (Villager)
12. Ross
13. Lanyon
14. Barek (Villager)

The Vampires have been killed. The Mutants and werewolves remain.

D'Espana

Quote from: Lefanis on September 22, 2012, 08:45:58 PM
Interesting that there wasn't a hunt tonight. This means that the bad guys were either away, or deliberately didn't hunt for some reason. I also didn't see Penchant at the lynching, nor was his vote recorded. Coincidence? Unlikely.

Vote Penchant.

I'm a bit with Lefanis on this one. However, the last time we tried this reasoning we failed, so I may change my vote if enough evidence is presented against other. Or if Indirik speaks against someone, because for me now both things mean more or less the same. So, except Indirik speaks or someone tells us something new, I'll VOTE PENCHANT

P.D: Looking back at past day's posts, now I feel so dumb for not catching Indirik's indirect... *Sigh*.
D'Espana Family