Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penchant

Quote from: Cren on September 23, 2012, 08:41:26 PM

The deadline is 1800 forum time.
I don't know what that is since I have the forum time adjusted to be my time.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

Quote from: Lanyon on September 23, 2012, 05:07:21 PM
Y'all will be in a very bad place if you kill me I hope you understand. Especially you Indirik
That makes sense now
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

Ah crap... Shouldn't have listened to Indirik...

Penchant

Quote from: Zakilevo on September 23, 2012, 11:34:51 PM
Ah crap... Shouldn't have listened to Indirik...
yes and no, Indirik gave a bad reason to lynch Lanyon but the rest was true considering he was sage. If people would have listened to Indirik who said, don't vote ketchup because he is human means he has no proof Lanyon is bad just that  Ketchum is good. If we would have analyzed  what Lanyon said better we would have known he was Guardian Angel, since he said if you lynch me it will hurt the bad guys, especially Indirik ( because he was protecting Indirik who basically admitted and proved he was sage.)
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

OOoooOoOoOOooOOOoooOOooOOooo...

I gave Lanyon an easy way to save himself, just change his vote. If he thought I was really the sage, why not listen to me and change? That behavior is really contradictory and highly susicious.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lanyon

I didnt have time to change my vote... I was partying

Ketchum

Omg, not again... I voted wrong :(

Bad guy almost parity, that is much for sure :'(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

Quote from: Lanyon on September 24, 2012, 12:45:08 AM
I didnt have time to change my vote... I was partying
thats what I don't like about the one day phase, if you are busy one day and can barely get on you are screwed over most the time. You were busy and couldn't do the accusers request in time. I was busy one day and couldn't vote, now a bunch of people think I am werewolf because of no hunt that day also.
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

Quote from: Penchant on September 24, 2012, 01:40:51 AM
thats what I don't like about the one day phase, if you are busy one day and can barely get on you are screwed over most the time. You were busy and couldn't do the accusers request in time. I was busy one day and couldn't vote, now a bunch of people think I am werewolf because of no hunt that day also.
I agree. That is what happen to me in my first game

I think I will wait for someone to do analysis. My Wolf Radar gone off balance these days :o
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Lanyon

Quote from: Penchant on September 24, 2012, 01:40:51 AM

agreed. but the game would move so slow on a 2 day turn cycle. maybe if their were only lynchings every 2 days

Lefanis

1. Fury (Vampire)
2. Slapsticks (Vampire)
3. Zakilevo
4. Ketchum
5. Lefanis
6. D'Espana
7. Penchant
8. Sonya
9. Indirik villager
10. Telrunya
11. Velax (Villager)
12. Ross
13. Lanyon villager
14. Barek (Villager)

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

Special thanks to Lefanis for her super duper update on the list.

Let my Wolfdar(Wolf Radar if you may) get to work...

Out of 14 villagers. 2 of them are Vampires. We can guess there are probably 4 Vampires, 2 Packs having 2 Vampires each.
That leave villagers with 10 Villagers.
We have found 2 Vampires from same Pack called Chiropteran.

QuoteVampires killed:
Slapsticks, the Recruiter Chiropteran (Vampire)
Fury, the Brutal Chiropteran (Vampire)

Villagers killed:
Barek, the Spice Vendor, Hunter was hung from the gallows
Velax, the Double Voter Town Drunk was killed by Fury
Lanyon, the Guardian Angel died protecting Indirik
Indirik, the Escapist Tester (sage) was eaten alive

To come to Parity for Vampires(The other Unknown Pack) to win, 2 Vampires and 2 Villagers.
6 Villagers still alive today with 2 Vampires among us.

The other Unknown Pack is now taking over the Chiropteran pack hunting night.
So we can assume there is no Hunt order that night for that Chiropteran pack as all have been killed.

That is without counting one of the 6 Villagers could be the Converted during the No Hunt night as well.

Let us ensure there is no tie in lynching. But we need choose carefully now.

Lefanis

I wish people actually went along with analysis, rather than just bandwagoning onto gut feelings. Our seer and guardian angel then would've both been alive. Will try and analyse in a couple of hours, off to school.

And I'm a he, Ketchum.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Cren

Quote from: Penchant on September 23, 2012, 08:45:33 PM
I don't know what that is since I have the forum time adjusted to be my time.

Thats 1 hr after BM sunset.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Zakilevo