Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

unvote Lefanis
Vote telrunya

i was tired, i read it back. it doesn't make great sense.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ross

Quote from: Sonya on September 25, 2012, 04:20:34 PM
That's was a lot of reading...waooo, and the worse of it, i don't understand anything....so far.

Vote Telrunya

Cant harm anyone...... i lost track of this and have no idea.

i guess i lost the track too :(

Cren

Final Tally:

Telrunya (4 votes): Ketchum (186), Lefanis (191), Sonya (193), Ross (195)

Ross (1 vote): Telrunya (194)

It was a do or die situation for the villagers. Everyone gave their own analysis, and finally Telrunya is chosen for the crimes. They tie him hard, but suddenly he breaks free, transforms into werewolf form and attacks Ross. The expert warrior had no trouble putting him down.

Telrunya, the Lucky, lycan (werewolf) was sliced into two pieces by Ross.

As everyone peered over the dead lycan, Sonya took out a hidden syringe and stabbed Lefanis in the neck. His eyes turn solid for a moment, and then he falls unconscious. They slowly bring him back to his senses and Lefanis wakes up in a new self.

Lefanis, the Mutant (hybrid) was converted back human by Sonya
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Lefanis

Lucky townies, I'm on your side now  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sonya

Since my cover has been blow all i have to say is:

Lefanis, Welcome to the good side!

My idea came when i was contacted by Ketchum and Lefanis at same time, by experience. bad guys contact others thinking they are good boys.

I played along with Ketchum having suspicious of him and Lefanis and used my Magic Potion on Lefanis.

Now it seems that they didn't know about Telrunya Since they were in opposite sides, but anyways my dear Ketchum, what you have to say in your deffense?

And Lefanis you are in the Dark...err i mean in the Villager side, tell us what you know.

ps:
yay i am still good at this!

My Vote Goes to Ketchum, until proven otherwise!

Cren

As the villagers prepare for the next lynch, the GM comes over to them, laughing. He deliberately sat back to confuse the villagers and enjoy the *lol* moments. The sun shines bright after many days, the curse has finally been lifted. Humans have once again triumphed over evil, the creatures of darkness have been destroyed. As the music rolls, the villagers rock!

VILLAGER VICTORY

Winners: 'Ketchum', the self admitted pokémon master (?), 'Cursed' 'Assistant'

'Penchant', the stone shaper, 'Apprentice' 'Miner'

'Sonya', the potion maker, 'Apprentice' 'Chemist'

'Lefanis', the wrestling champion, 'Mutant' turned 'Villager'

'Ross', the direct descendant of the legendary warrior Zuhko, 'Warrior' 'Healer'

But the villagers never knew that the domestic canines were susceptible to the airborne virus! *CRUNCH*
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Ketchum

LOL, we win. Oh yeah, let go Pikachu, er Villagers! :P

Sonya, I am Master of Assistant. I used my one-time scan power on Penchant, he is my claimed Apprentice. We are both part of Justice League, full of scanned and confirmed Villagers. Indirik our Seer maybe dead but he clear me up with his public support. Which almost everyone agree I am Villagers, enable me to start my little Justice League ;D I still do not understand why bad guy no hunt me ???

Ross will have join me in Justice League, short name is JL. As Ross protect me tonight as he proved ;)

Told you all Telrunya is Lycan, didn't I? 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

Nooooooo Telrunya, my canine fellow! Those damn villagers killed us both! At least we got to ate vampire and delicious sage meat  ;D

Though I find rather disturbing that I have received a furry character two times in a row. Does someone want to tell me something with that? *looks with suspicion to GMs*
D'Espana Family

Ross

what happened night 2?

I know i use my healer thing on Indirik, but why he managed to survive? what happened that night.

Ketchum

Quote'Ketchum', the self admitted pokémon master (?), 'Cursed' 'Assistant'
QuoteCursed:  A villager with this trait is cursed and will join the pack if hunted at night.
Nobody want Ketchum to join their pack? It will be fun with most people thinking I am Villager/Townie >:(

QuoteYou still have your 'one time use' scanning left, because Slapsticks died before you could scan him.
Slapsticks dies before I scan him :P

QuoteAs you wear the gauntlet left by your grandpa, it glows, meaning you could harness its powers. You find Penchant, and concentrate your psychic powers. Slowly you can see his memories and you smile finding him to be a simple villager. You take off your gauntlet, which is now useless. But your powers leave an influence over Penchant. He comes forward and takes your gauntlet, which glows again.
You are now the Master of the Assistant Penchant.

Penchant will advance to his master's role, i.e, "Assistant" only when Ketchum dies.
I send a PM scan Penchant thinking he could be bad guy. And I gain an Apprentice 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

After I play this game. I realize something.

With a Dead Sage and a Dead Guardian Angel, Villagers are in deep trouble. Should I vote like what Lefanis say, vote Ross, then all the villagers follow me vote Ross. We are in trouble for sure, I vote wrongly 2 times on 2 Innocents earlier ;)

It is strange why nobody taking Indirik our dead Sage words seriously that I could be susceptible :o

I think our GM Cren will give his Observation Notes soon, I spam him a lot :P

Indirik

When you have nothing to go on, you grasp at any straw you can find. The last reliable word anyone had was that I said you were at least human. That bit is better than nothing.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

Quote from: Indirik on September 26, 2012, 02:29:53 AM
When you have nothing to go on, you grasp at any straw you can find. The last reliable word anyone had was that I said you were at least human. That bit is better than nothing.
You are right. This still not explain why bad guys do not hunt me. They could have stop me from forming my Justice League, full of scanned and confirmed Villagers. Perhaps bad guys can help explain here ???

Quote from: D'Espana on September 26, 2012, 12:22:44 AM
Nooooooo Telrunya, my canine fellow! Those damn villagers killed us both! At least we got to ate vampire and delicious sage meat  ;D

Though I find rather disturbing that I have received a furry character two times in a row. Does someone want to tell me something with that? *looks with suspicion to GMs*
D'Espana, I think I know who kill you. Not Villagers for sure, you are hunted. Most likelyyou hunted by Lefanis, the Mutant :P
Since all Vampires are unfortunately dead...

Oh, I like you as a cute cute Furry Wookies in the games so far. Hope next GM can keep it up eh? ;)

Ketchum

For those interested in the background happening of our Justice League and those unscanned, unconfirmed Villagers/Mutant.

My message to Lefanis to request him to use his one-time scan power that he say he has.
I ask him scan Ross instead of Penchant, my Apprentice.
QuoteLefanis, do not waste your scan on Penchant.
He is mine! Mine alone, my precious! Gollum Gollum :P
Actually he is my claimed Apprentice. I used my one time scan power on him earlier ;)

Scan Ross, I am interested to know what come out.
He is saying he is a Healer with a Warrior Trait.
I am requesting him to protect me tonight, sort of test him out.
This will confirm my finding further if he passes successfully.

My message to Penchant to do my passdown should Ross is not who he says he is.
Also as some insurance. As I let on to Lefanis earlier that Penchant is my Apprentice.
QuotePenchant.
I think this is the FINAL analysis I can do.
Add on to earlier. Sorry for the spam messages ;D

This analysis is for you alone only. I am thinking I am putting you at risk, by trusting Lefanis with you are my Apprentice. But then this is the risk I have to take, if we are to form a bigger size Justice League, full of confirmed, scanned Villagers.

If Ross is Warrior/Healer as she claims to be, we will get to understand why there is no hunt on Day 2. Ross says she protects Indirik that day. I am thinking maybe asking Ross skill to protect you instead. If you not die and I die tonight, at least you get become Master Assistant and you can get to use one-time scan. But then, I need to reveal to Ross, why she must protect you at all cost.

(A) Ross protect me, she is confirmed Warrior/Healer if no Hunt or Hunt fail. If you Penchant dies, Lefanis the only one who know you are my Apprentice is suspected. Still have not absolve Lefanis of any suspicion but get Ross into our Justice League. End of Dilemma.

(B) Ross protect me, she is confirmed Warrior/Healer if no Hunt or Hunt fail. We are back to in-depth analysis if nobody die during hunt.

(C) If we use (A) event, then the next day hunt order should be me Ketchum next. As Ross confirmed Warrior/Healer in (A) cant protect me, I will ask Ross protect you Penchant. This way I die, you become Master of Assistant, gain one-time scan power. Add on with your Witness ability if not used, you can get them next.

Do you have any idea, do suggest :)