Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing  (Read 36777 times)

Fury

Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing
« Topic Start: September 10, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »
Believe it or not I didn't spend the whole of Werewolf IV thinking this up  ;D - only when it was asked who was going to host the next one and this theme just hit me out of the blue.

Depending on the number of players I'll try to balance out the roles and traits so that we can get a good story out of this. Still, in keeping to the movie in general:
ยง11 - The game will start with one NPC dying on the very first night and the first player character The Thing hunts will automatically be infected regardless of trait. This means on the very first night, there is only ONE The Thing and one NPC will die and one player will be infected and turn into a second The Thing.

Also, some changes:
Hematologists: May test the blood of one player per night, and will discover whether that person is a Human or an Alien Creature. Any other role will appear as a normal Human... much also depends on the skill of the Hematologist concerned. The blood of a Susceptible could be interpreted as a Human or Alien Creature.
Meaning, there is no 100% GM statement Human / Alien Creature. Upon submission of a test an ANALYSIS will be presented and it will be up to the Hematologist concerned to make head or tail out of it. Same with Psychologists.

Commandos: They are attached to each other from the start.
They work as a pack from the start. Things may or may not change during the course of the game.

I may make some other changes before game starts if I get other ideas  ;)