Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing  (Read 37185 times)

Fury

Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing
« Reply #30: September 12, 2012, 04:54:37 AM »
So is it too late to join? Probably is but I thought I would ask since there was no explicit saying of this.
Penchant is subbed.

Fury

« Reply #31: September 12, 2012, 04:26:42 PM »
The camp complex begins to wind down for the evening. A few of the scientists were heard and seen talking earlier. Several more attended to some matters and made observations. The whereabouts of a few more were unknown. The chill that they had earlier felt was still there but no one talked about it or even admitted it.

The sun was setting and long shadows were cast onto the camp complex...

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: September 12, 2012, 05:33:11 PM »
I think I'll take that vodka too. This chill is kind of getting me nervous, so it'll be good to stop working and sleep well even if it's just this night. Besides, as we all know, vodka is amongst the least damaging liquors in case of hangover, so I'll be fine.
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #33: September 12, 2012, 06:14:26 PM »
NIGHT 1 EVENTS

As the camp settles into the night, a sudden commotion is heard in the corridors. "Get away from me you... (indistinct)! ... I don't need your ...(indistinct)!!!" The voice fades away followed by several thumping footsteps. Was it a game? Some heads pop out from their personal quarters but see no one. Others stay in their beds and ignore the world.

Slowly, silence settles upon the camp complex. Then midnight strikes and the most awful human scream is heard followed by a most blood-chilling alien scream! Lights pop on. Doors are wrenched open and many feet shuffle to the source. As they approach the mess hall they find Billy, their helicopter pilot slumped in a chair, his head a distance away at the other end of the table while some of the scientists stumble over his legs by the door. Blood decorates the hall in voluminous quantities. There are splatters on the wall, the floor, the ceiling and even all over their hot coco pots and vodka bottles.

As one, the scientists stand silent looking at the carnage. Then, someone says, the ICE BLOCK! Everyone rushes to the door grateful for a sense of direction as they make for the freezer room but more to get away from the horror of Billy's entrails now serving as an entrée all over the mess hall.

The freezer is empty save for the ice block. The face that they had all seen in the ice block was still there but it has undergone a profound change. Even through the ice everyone can see that it has shrivelled and dried out. How could something preserved in ice dry out? There was now fear. Fear and confusion.

"That... THING did not kill Billy", someone said. Then who did was the question to the answer that nobody wanted to know... Their only pilot was dead and they were now all trapped with a horror that they could not name.

Billy (NPC) the helicopter pilot is killed.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: September 12, 2012, 06:20:54 PM »
Nyeeeeeeeeet! Billy...Billy was my lover! What bastard was killeenk him?!

Zakilevo

« Reply #35: September 12, 2012, 06:35:12 PM »
VOTE Slapsticks

Voting early since I won't be able to vote until tomorrow.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: September 12, 2012, 06:36:28 PM »
VOTE Slapsticks

Voting early since I won't be able to vote until tomorrow.

We still killing Slapsticks first?
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Zakilevo

« Reply #37: September 12, 2012, 06:37:23 PM »
It was always either Slapsticks or Fury or me. ;)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: September 12, 2012, 06:43:28 PM »
And Ketchum. Don't forget Ketchum.

!@#$, now that I think about it, why did we had just one pilot? Weren't we counting that he could have fallen ill or something like that? Research budget cuts, I blame youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *drinks water to help clean the vodka from his body* So, what we do now? Does someone know what happened?
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #39: September 12, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
There was mass confusion in the camp approaching mass hysteria except that a large number of scientists were too numbed to even respond. What should someone say in a situation like this? Should they even say anything? Their first and only clue apart from the ice block was the commotion earlier on. There was definitely one set of footsteps apparently running away and maybe another two footsteps chasing (?) after it. Except that, the shouts were more angry than fearful. What could it be? Or was it all just a red herring?

This expedition was based on mutual respect by each scientist in their following fields. As such there was no pre-defined leader. For such a situation as now, would it prove to be their doom? As the brightest among the brightest of humanity, surely, someone could figure things out? And time moved on and the dread of impending doom increased...

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: September 12, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »
And Ketchum. Don't forget Ketchum.

!@#$, now that I think about it, why did we had just one pilot? Weren't we counting that he could have fallen ill or something like that? Research budget cuts, I blame youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *drinks water to help clean the vodka from his body* So, what we do now? Does someone know what happened?

on that note

VOTE KETCHUM

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: September 12, 2012, 09:51:36 PM »
VOTE VELAX
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: September 12, 2012, 09:53:14 PM »
It seems like double lynching is our best bet since The Thing is all that we really need to kill.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: September 12, 2012, 10:19:30 PM »
Oh yeah, also: do not conspire with other townies. At all. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A KNOWLEDGE POWER ROLE. Your friends might get turned and then they know both your actual role and also what you know. Seriously, don't do it. Either out yourself publicly or keep to yourself and try to scumhunt.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: September 13, 2012, 01:27:01 AM »
Lol, D Espana. Tell me how I can convince you. I am just a normal good scientist. If there is Psychologist on board, scan me and you will know the truth.

Let get back to Billy, our pilot. How on earth we going fly from here?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)