Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing  (Read 37189 times)

Fury

Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing
« Reply #60: September 13, 2012, 03:33:43 PM »
Yet to vote: Lefanis, Ketchum, Velax

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: September 13, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
I shan't vote for now unless there is some decent evidence against someone. However, I shall vote to prevent a double lynch.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: September 13, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
Day 1 seem random. We could end up voting innocent Scientist. I am thinking, thinking...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: September 13, 2012, 03:42:26 PM »
Vote Lefanis.  On general principle.

Hey, I know you are jealous of my superior intellect, but I never believed you'd stoop to murder!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: September 13, 2012, 04:41:22 PM »
I use my Scientist random.org dice and roll a 6.
Checking back our list, Lanyon name in number 6 registered in our scientist expedition.

VOTE LANYON
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: September 13, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
This last-minute bandwagon on me is fairly strange, especially considering I'm the only one making any sort of plan.

Also, I advocated a double lynch, not a 5-way lynch. before I switched votes, we had five people on the chopping block and the bad guys could easily have changed their votes at the last minute to kill two (or more) good guys, basically instantly winning.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: September 13, 2012, 05:21:20 PM »
I shan't vote for now unless there is some decent evidence against someone. However, I shall vote to prevent a double lynch.

Don't do this. If townies don't vote because of their hesitance, the bad guys get a free lynch day one. If you know you're town, your opinion matters, simply by virtue of your not being bad.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: September 13, 2012, 05:32:40 PM »
Bad idea killing me, my fellow scientists. Seriously.

Also, since Slapsticks seems to be fan of double-lynching and no double-lynching at the same time, I will let that guide my inconsistency detector. So, VOTE SLAPSTICKS.

Actually D'Espana seems to be twisting people's words if I've read correctly.  Not exactly a sign of an honest townie.

unvote Lefanis.

Vote D'Espana.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Fury

« Reply #68: September 13, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »

NIGHT 2 EVENTS

As night approaches, the lynching committee tallies up the votes.

(3) VOTES Slapsticks  by: Zakilevo (#35), D'Espana (#57), Lanyon (#40)
(3) VOTES D'Espana by: Indirik (#45), Slapsticks (#55), Barek (jerm) (#67)

(1) VOTE Lanyon by: Ketchum (#64)

Lefanis and Velax had not voted and were nowhere to be found. They make their way to D'Espana's lab as it was the nearest. They found him in his lab coat examining a blood stain on a glass. "Blood alcohol level is between 0.11 and 0.20..." he mutters to himself. The lab door slams shut. He turns around and sees the lynching committee. They tie him to a chair and with a concoction of chemicals, set him on fire as he screams "But I didn't do ANYTHING!!!" To be safe, they set the whole lab on fire and beat a hasty exit.

D'Espana - Hematologist is lynched.

Then they made their way to Slapsticks personal quarters. Along the way, they pass by Velax's office and hear a snippet of a conversation: "...your mother..." They stop to listen further and hear Slapsticks inhuman growl: "My mother? I'll tell you about my MOTHER! I know she will just love YOU. I killed your lover boy and now I'm going to kill you, YOU HUMAN VODKA!!!!!!!!!"

The lynching committee kick the door down and are just in time to see Slapsticks with his tentacles around Velax throat. They grab the tentacles just in time and use them to tie Slapsticks to the chair. They drag both Slapsticks and his chair to D'Espana's lab and shoved him into the burning lab. They could hear his inhuman screeches filling the air but there was still a shred of humanity left in him and with his dying breath he screamed, "YOU DAMN TOWNIES!!!" and died.

Slapsticks - The Thing is lynched.

There were cheers all around and more vodka was opened. Everyone dranked themselves half blind then went back to their quarters for the best sleep they had ever had. As the camp settles into the night, a sudden commotion is once again heard in the corridors. "Nonononononononono!!!!" The voice fades away followed by several thumping footsteps. Was it a game again? Some heads pop out from their personal quarters but see no one. Others stay in their beds and ignore the world.

Slowly, silence settles upon the camp complex. Then midnight strikes and the silence that follows is unbelievably quiet. And then, it happened. Slowly but surely... the dawn arrived - and with that, a new day and perhaps a new story for another time;D

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:51:23 PM by Fury »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: September 13, 2012, 07:41:43 PM »
oh, poop. My first time as a bad guy and I die day one ):

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: September 13, 2012, 07:46:49 PM »
Go townies!

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: September 13, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
Wait - balloons?  hell yes!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: September 13, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
sorry, D'Espana.

That's got to be the best double-lynch thusfar though!  THE THING on day 1!!

Guess Wilford Brimley gets to eat more Quaker Oats  :)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: September 13, 2012, 08:24:20 PM »
So... was that an accident, or did someone know something...

And does this mean it's over already?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: September 13, 2012, 11:11:07 PM »
I said it was a bad idea to kill me, and I said it seriously. Why didn't you believe your poor hematologist? This could have ended as the best game ever with only the NPC and the Thing killed! I even voted for the right one! But no, you had to double-lynch *his spirit departs to the other world grumbling*
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:13:45 PM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family