Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing  (Read 37191 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf V: The Thing
« Reply #90: September 14, 2012, 07:43:45 PM »

Barek is the thing. He championed the death of D'espana, realising that he couldn't save his buddy Slapsticks. Next he avoided my lynch by targeting poor Lanyon. Get him now before he finishes us!

VOTE BAREK!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: September 14, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »
I feel both Indriik and Barek were commandos. But Barek got infected first by Slapsticks, and as he was a commando, Indirik trusted him. Now Indirik after Slapsticks was lycnhed revealed himself to be susceptible. So tonight I feel Barek infected the susceptible Indirik.

Zaki and Ketchum, vote Barek. Let's finish off one of the things now.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: September 14, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »
Spoken like a Thing, Lefanis.

My vote for D'Espana was because I felt that he was being duplicitous.  You'll note that two or three people did not vote that day - I had no idea that there would be a tie, and honestly at the time had little reason to suspect Slapsticks, as he seemed to be a townie at the time.

Now lets look at some events and perhaps some evidence.

There was only one hunt.   This means one of THREE things, as best I can tell.  Its technically possible that there were already TWO aliens, and so they would only get to hunt once.  Its also possible that our Commando managed to protect someone *cough*.  Its also possible that Velax was killed and that someone, perhaps Indirik, was turned.

I think that Lefanis is our Thing.  I can tell you that the Commandos tried to protect Zakilevo overnight as we were pretty sure the Thing was either Velax or you, Lefanis.  I think that the events of the evening has proven which of you it is.

Without doubt, I vote Lefanis.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: September 14, 2012, 08:38:16 PM »
well if i had known that the game was still in progress...

Zakilevo

« Reply #94: September 14, 2012, 09:31:26 PM »
W T F!

The game is not over yet? :O...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: September 14, 2012, 10:02:48 PM »
VOTE ZAKILEVO

That exclamation of feigned surprise is sooooo fake.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: September 14, 2012, 10:52:13 PM »
Vote barek
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: September 14, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »
Vote barek

Thankfully Penchant doesn't get a vote!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Zakilevo

« Reply #98: September 14, 2012, 11:54:29 PM »
VOTE Zakilevo

Vote me everyone! I am the thing! Hiccup!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: September 15, 2012, 03:39:02 AM »
VOTE BAREK

I thought the game over? Have I know the game not yet over...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: September 15, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »
Spoken like a Thing, Lefanis.

There was only one hunt.   This means one of THREE things, as best I can tell.  Its technically possible that there were already TWO aliens, and so they would only get to hunt once.  Its also possible that our Commando managed to protect someone *cough*.  Its also possible that Velax was killed and that someone, perhaps Indirik, was turned.

I think that Lefanis is our Thing.  I can tell you that the Commandos tried to protect Zakilevo overnight as we were pretty sure the Thing was either Velax or you, Lefanis.  I think that the events of the evening has proven which of you it is.

See, even if Indirik wasn't turned, you were, on night 0. So Indirik has come along trusting you, while you were actually the thing. As you were a bodyguard, you also managed to make Indirik target the people you knew you wouldn't want to kill straight away.

Guys, Barek is the Thingy. Vote him.

Zakilevo

« Reply #101: September 15, 2012, 04:06:44 AM »
UNVOTE Zakilevo

VOTE Barek

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: September 15, 2012, 04:19:50 AM »
You *really* don't want to lynch Barek. Really, really, really... trust me on this one.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #103: September 15, 2012, 04:39:24 AM »
UNVOTE Barek

VOTE Indirik

TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER ROB!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: September 15, 2012, 09:34:48 AM »
UNVOTE BAREK

Barek saved me on first day.... gotta think more about this~~
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)