Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 37055 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
In morning.

After much confusion, the Rebel Alliance Council are left with 6 Council members.
In the main council room, six of them sit down, their eyes looking at each other warily.

Lanyon is the first Council member to speak.
"My fellow Council members. Or former Council members to be exact!"

D'Espana, Penchant and Barek Jerm 'Hoth Stormtrooper' are surprised by Lanyonloud voice audacity.

D'Espana, the Wookie Ambassador recovers his composure first by roaring.
"Ragh... What are you talking about?"

Lefanis stands up and withdraw a Jedi saber from his robe.
"Here is the slain Jedi Cren saber. I promise it wont feel hurt a bit."

Penchant, the Rebel Hero (Villager) / Protocol Droid talks next in his usual droid language.
"What is going on?"

Velax, the secret Bounty Hunter stands up next.
"Oh you Rebels scums. How dare you kill my master, Darth Sidious and caused the Empire demise."

Barek Jerm 'Hoth Stormtrooper' stands up and demands the truth.
"Huh? Who are you? I thought you, Velax, Lanyon and Lefanis are ones of us!"

Lanyon smiles grinningly.
"You, Barek. You are one of us. Formerly one of us in fact. The Sleeper Imperial Agent.
Lost your memory in some accident and now you serve the Rebels like a Hero you are.
Oh well. If you not going to join us, we have more than enough to send you all to meet your pitiful Yoda.
Yes, that Jedi Yoda greenskin who cannot even beat our Master Darth Sidious."

True to the Council members, everyone has a blaster ready at hand.
And so, a short bloody blaster battle inside the main Council rooms.

The Winner:
Lefanis, Imperial Agent
Lanyon, Imperial Agent
Velax, the secret Bounty Hunter
Barek, The Sleeper Imperial Agent, is claimed by Imperial Agent scan and become one of the bad guy

Murdered due to Parity reached by Bad Guys first:
D'Espana, the Wookies Ambassador big body not enough to take cover from Lanyon blaster gun.
He wont go down easily. As Wookies is quite a tough enemy, Barek helps to shoot D'Espana.
Barek the former Hoth Stormtrooper with his blaster mastery is exceedingly efficient with blaster.
Lanyon and Barek blaster took D'Espana down.

Penchant managed to avoid Velax, the Bounty Hunter blaster gun and took a wound on his hand.
His hand wires circuits pop out.
Afterward Penchant, the Protocol Droid head was decapitate by Lefanis Jedi saber from Lefanis flanking action.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:26:51 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)