Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 37768 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
To D'Espana and Velax.
Yeah, it is kind of shock when I found the bad guys reach Parity. And you both not able to use your secret Role skill on Night 3.

To Barek.
I am sure you are scratching your head. You went from good guy to become bad guy in an instant. Actually your role is quite a Balance role for the Force. He can be good guy or bad guy, whichever he want to choose. Just like how old Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker is the balance that the Force looking for, between good and bad sides.

To Slapsticks.
I do not know how you reasoning working. You got all the bad guys name and vote them first. If only you follow through and stick with it to the end. No wonder the bad guys got nervous and decide to hunt the cute Ewok.

To Everyone.
I am sorry if I offend or cause some difficulty in understanding. My time is Asian Time, thus explain why I set the Deadline as such GM can do a regular Update. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. Do read back the GM Note for some funny and hilarious moments. I am thinking of hosting another game soon.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)