Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back

Started by Ketchum, September 12, 2012, 05:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury

Looks like I'm going to have to take one for the team  :(
Unless, someone else is willing to vote Zaki and make it 3?

Penchant

If someone else votes for Cren I shall change my vote but if I do now I will merely cause a double lynching which I don't want.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

Quote from: Penchant on September 19, 2012, 04:48:24 AM
If someone else votes for Cren I shall change my vote but if I do now I will merely cause a double lynching which I don't want.

Let's kill Cren then.

UNVOTE FURY
VOTE CREN

Ketchum

OFFICIAL VOTE (58 minutes to BM Sunrise Time Deadline)

Cren[3]: Barek Jerm 'Hoth Stormtrooper'(53),  Fury(55), Zakilevo(62)

Fury[2]: Lanyon(27), D Espana(38)

Barek[2]: Slapsticks(33), Penchant(50)

Not Voted: Cren, Lefanis, Velax
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Velax

I dunno...Zak seems a bit too eager to switch votes on a whim to me. Seems a little dodgy. VOTE ZAKILEVO.

Ketchum

6.00AM Forum Time is the Deadline. Do bear in mind if PM or Vote received after that time is consider VOID.

There may be a slight delay in my Update today. I am writing some News Updates, hope you all will like it ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Norrel

Unvote Barek
Vote Cren

Barek's defense was well-thought and I don't want a tied lynch.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

OFFICIAL VOTE (38 minutes to BM Sunrise Time Deadline)

Cren[4]: Barek Jerm 'Hoth Stormtrooper'(53),  Fury(55), Zakilevo(62), Slapsticks(66)

Fury[2]: Lanyon(27), D Espana(38)

Barek[1]: Penchant(50)

Zakilevo[1]: Velax(64)

Not Voted: Cren, Lefanis

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

Always amusing how quickly the potential lynchee can change.

Fury

Velax

Unless we get lucky and Cren is one of them, I'd say it more likely makes them giggle behind their Rebel Hero masks. :P

Barek (jerm)

Quote from: Velax on September 19, 2012, 05:38:35 AM
Unless we get lucky and Cren is one of them, I'd say it more likely makes them giggle behind their Rebel Hero masks. :P

Sure.  Chance that Cren is a bad guy?  I'd guess about 1 in 5.   It of course could be any of us.  I also have suspicions about those doing lazy voting:  Zaki and Penchant at least.  Then there's our potential votesniper, Lefanis.

There's also the 2nd favorite Werewolf defense in the world:  be loud about how you're not a werewolf, and "help" the townies determine who to vote for!

I sense a good game :)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Lefanis

We haven't heard a peep out of Cren since the murder. I never like to vote on day one, but it does make sense to eliminate the silent ones.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

Quote from: Lefanis on September 19, 2012, 05:51:53 AM
I never like to vote on day one

Why? If you're townie, you should vote. If you don't, you let the baddies choose.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre