Author Topic: Big red message  (Read 6503 times)

Jim

Re: Big red message
« Topic Start: September 12, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »
Everyone was scared by this? What the hell are you guys doing in game to make you react like that?

I thought i had won Battlemaster, but no....

:(

You did win battlemaster in my eyes. This quote cracked me up.

Sorry. I tried to make it very subtle red to avoid that. I'll try harder next time.

You should have put up special effects with lighting bolts shooting about, declaring your divinity as Tom, God of Battlemaster. That would have been awesome. I would worship someone that did that, I would start a religion in game too. Changed my forum name to T-Rex Prophet.

Anyways, I was thinking, I know of a lot of comic book stores and nerd dens around my city, have you ever thought about releasing a printable advertisement that we players could print out and handout? I could think of a few places that would probably tape it to their windows or counters. I don't think it would be the most effective method of advertising but then again it could probably draw in a few players, and a few new players is better than no new players. I'm sure there are plenty of battlemaster nerds that frequent their local nerd dens and comic book stores and have established good relations with the owners. Might be worth a shot.