Author Topic: Big red message  (Read 6357 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Big red message
« Reply #15: September 12, 2012, 09:04:36 PM »
Anyways, I was thinking, I know of a lot of comic book stores and nerd dens around my city, have you ever thought about releasing a printable advertisement that we players could print out and handout? I could think of a few places that would probably tape it to their windows or counters. I don't think it would be the most effective method of advertising but then again it could probably draw in a few players, and a few new players is better than no new players. I'm sure there are plenty of battlemaster nerds that frequent their local nerd dens and comic book stores and have established good relations with the owners. Might be worth a shot.

No, I've never thought of that.

It would probably need a graphics artist to make up something nice. But it could work.

Jim

« Reply #16: September 12, 2012, 09:22:27 PM »
No, I've never thought of that.

It would probably need a graphics artist to make up something nice. But it could work.

I bet we have plenty of those amongst us.

I did a handout for a gaming store maybe 5 or 6 years ago, I only did handouts in my city, and it helped a bit. It would probably be more effective for this type of game, considering we have players from around the world. Plus, you never know when you have an absolute diehard for battlemaster amongst us that might go ape !@#$ and post those things in every comic book store they know of. I can think of a comic book store in my city that would be perfect for this sort of game, I walked in once and everyone was dressed like pirates playing some pirate card/roleplaying game. I just shook my head and muttered "Nerds" and went to gaming area to grief their battlefield lan servers. I really do feel that comic book stores, hobby stores and nerd dens (cyber cafes) are the perfect places to advertise battlemaster.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: September 12, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »
What about those html banners, signs, etc. that people put on their blogs, webpages and stuff?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: September 12, 2012, 11:56:29 PM »
What about those html banners, signs, etc. that people put on their blogs, webpages and stuff?

I think some have already been made, in the past. Maybe not, though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: September 13, 2012, 05:07:24 AM »
Everyone was scared by this? What the hell are you guys doing in game to make you react like that?

uhh... scheming, just scheming... plotting the end of the world.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Jim

« Reply #20: September 13, 2012, 05:53:42 AM »
uhh... scheming, just scheming... plotting the end of the world.

Good... Good.