Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Gold missing message

Started by Charles, September 15, 2012, 02:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles

I know this message is sent when bankers steal gold, is it the same message when infiltrators steal gold?  Or is this proof the banker stole gold?

Gold disappearing   (7 hours, 26 minutes ago)
Something fishy is going on in (realm). The tax books appear to have been tampered with and some gold is missing from the chests.

Chenier

I never saw or heard of this report before. Sure sounds like banker fraud, though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

egamma

Zakilevo

it is the banker. I've done it before and dukes were complaining about it. You should complain too.

Tom

Most of the "secret" options in the game do have more than one way of happening, though, so that there is a bit of plausible deniability.

Charles

Any tips on what those other possibilities are?

egamma

Quote from: Charles on September 15, 2012, 07:49:12 PM
Any tips on what those other possibilities are?

Youl could claim it was an infil, or you could say that it was a peasant mob that broke in and stole some gold.

Chenier

Quote from: egamma on September 16, 2012, 07:21:15 PM
Youl could claim it was an infil, or you could say that it was a peasant mob that broke in and stole some gold.

Hehe. "The daimon priest is an infil too!!! D:"

People can go along with many things. :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron