Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VIII: The Menace Within + Expansion Pack  (Read 30015 times)

Zakilevo

VOTE LEFANIS

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
I'd like to be a Sub for this.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
VOTE LEFANIS

Wtf? Why? Ketchum want double kill, and Indirik who everyone agrees slept with her. What've I done?

UNVOTE KETCHUM

VOTE INDIRIK

UNVOTE LABORATORY LEFANIS

VOTE LABORATORY ZAKILEVO
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I told you, I wasn't on any illicit relationship out of my holy union with my wife! The sounds at night were made by the, uhm, dog! Yeah, the dog was the culprit! And the panties on my bed were, eh, a present for my wife! Yeah, that's all, I swear!

But I'll leave those matters aside for now. My responsability as a scientific urges me to VOTE INDIRIK, and it's not like I'm doing it in revenge for his constant abuse of Carmella, no sir. And I also think that I'll VOTE RESEARCH LAB.

So it seems we are now like 4 for Indirik and 2 for Lefanis. Although I agree that Ketchum's attempt to double-incinerate is fishy...
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
To the "scientists" voting for me- do you really believe I'd be the bad guy thrice in a row? Calculate those astronomical odds, if you can.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
To the "scientists" voting for me- do you really believe I'd be the bad guy thrice in a row? Calculate those astronomical odds, if you can.
Gambler's fallacy.

VOTE LEFANIS
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Voting has been closed.

Preparing resume!

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile

Resume Day 1

ScientistIncinerateOperationTarget
FuryIndrikResearch
N/A
KetchumLefanisResearchN/A
ZakilevoLefanisResearchN/A
IndirikLefanisResearchN/A
LefanisIndirikLaboratoryZakilevo
Slapsticks INVALIDNO VOTEDNO VOTED
PenchantIndrikLaboratoryD'Espana
D'EspanaIndirikResearchN/A

1-Total Votes Incinerate:
Indirik (4)
Lefanis (3)(1 Invalid)

2a-Operation:
Research (5)
Laboratory (2)

2b-Targets(If Laboratory Wins):
Zakilevo (1)
D'Espana (1)

All scientists have gathered in the Conference Room, the majority has agreed to use the Research Room, but before that they need to find who is the criminal that is behind all this is.

Their choice seems to be the "more they kill the faster they get the culprit", so the majority chooses Indirik. -Lefanis as well, let’s incinerate Lefanis as well- Slapstick claimed but he was too late, the decision have been made 11 minutes ago (occ: good try though. :P).

Indirik have been dressed with a straitjacket and introduce him into the incinerator.

Do we need popcorn to watch this? - one of scientist exclaim!

While Indirik burns, the scientist look his room to see what they find, and they get some photos of Carmella with swimsuit, and underwear, which one of the scientist put it on his pocket. Indirik have been burned, the scientist went to the Research Room, then one of them find something wrong.

Lefanis: HEYY THIS IS DISCONECTED, We need a Power Cord, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Lefanis  goes to the storage room, he hear some noises, it seems someone is hammering.

Lefanis: is somebody there?

The noise stop, he shrugs his shoulders and leave the Storage Room, when he was walking besides the kitchen, he sees that the coffee machine is ready.

Lefanis: Nice just recent made!

He grabs a cup of coffee and goes to the Research Room, connect the Power Cord and the scientist start to work, with the delay they manage to get a 30% done on the research.

but Suddenly Lefanis’s Nose start to bleed, all other scientist get away from him with the eyes wide open, Lefanis look the cup of coffee  and shake, smell it, then drops it on the floor while he pukes.

What does this mean? – Exclaim a scientist while other responds.

Is just what it is, the Assassin is still between us, and Indirik was innocent!

Indirik Scientist, Carmellia’s Patnet #1 and underwear collector - has been incinerated.
Lefanis Scientist, Carmellia’s Steps mother Lover and Indirik's Steps Father in Law - has been contaminated with the disease.
(occ: heh what a lucky shot!)

Note1: Although Lefanis is infected he can participate in the conversation and analysis, But by the next turn he will be on bed thus his vote will be invalid, unless of course, have the Healing Trait.

Note2: Other scientist can still vote for Him to be incinerated on next turn, that will be very considerate and humanitarian, trust me the Disease is worse death.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 12:13:56 AM by Sonya »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
OOooOOoOoooOOooooOOoOOoOOo

Translation: You guys suck.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

Sigh... This is why people should have voted for Lefanis! Now he is diseased! And we all know how to treat a diseased animal!

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
OOooOOoOoooOOooooOOoOOoOOo

Translation: You guys suck.

Don't worry, Indirik's ghost, doing that grants us that we'll catch you on first round whenever you are a baddie  ;D And now nobody hears me... *starts mumbling* That's for doing my Carmella!

Now on actual issues, I think my fellow scientists will agree with me that we have seen a clear attempt of double-incinerate, though failed. Thus, I VOTE SLAPSTICKS for cremation and VOTE RESEARCH LAB to continue investigating a cure and save us all!
D'Espana Family

Zakilevo

I also VOTE RESEARCH LAB but I want to VOTE PENCHANT

Fury

No sage to scan?

VOTE RESEARCH LAB
VOTE LEFANIS

Lefanis is already dead so if we vote for him we can delay killing ourselves off.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
My analysis:-
After post no.27
Lefanis[1]: Indirik(27)

After post no.37
Indirik[1]: Fury(37)

After post no.38
Indirik[2]: Fury(37), Penchant(38)

After post no.40
Indirik[3]: Fury(37), Penchant(38), Ketchum(40)

After post no.41
Lefanis[2]: Indirik(27), Ketchum(41)

After post no.42
Lefanis[2]: Indirik(27), Ketchum(41)
Ketchum[1]: Lefanis(42)

After post no.45
Lefanis[3]: Indirik(27), Ketchum(41), Zakilevo(45)
Ketchum[1]: Lefanis(42)

After post no.47
Lefanis[3 +1]: Indirik(27), Ketchum(41), Zakilevo(45), Slapsticks(50*NOT COUNTED)
Indirik[4]: Fury(37), Penchant(38), Lefanis(47), D'Espana(48)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)