Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VIII: The Menace Within + Expansion Pack  (Read 29506 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
VOTE PENCHANT

VOTE RESEARCH

Never trust those Scientists who are against Research. We should research for the sake of mankind! :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile

Resume So Far

ScientistIncinerateOperationTarget
FuryKetchumResearch
N/A
Ketchum Penchant ResearchN/A
ZakilevoPenchantResearchN/A
PenchantKetchumResearchN/A
D'Espana Penchant ResearchN/A
1-Total Votes Incinerate:
Ketchum (2)
Penchant (3)
2a-Operation:
Research (5)
Laboratory (0)
2b-Targets(If Laboratory Wins):

OCC:Tech Support Corner:
Why Slapsticks?

Traits are given at random….. and if you think about it, Lefanis voted to incinerate Slapstick, so he wouldn’t  use his cure on him.
I think those who voted for the lab thought that it could cure but it can't. Lefanis was a baddie but then that means baddies can also be infected...?
Lefanis was not a bad guy, Lefanis had indeed some Evil intentions, but without the Mad Scientist’s influence he is the same as the rest, look his death report, he is green, which is for us the official villager color, since he had a Bad Trait, only the trait is red.

You guys are over thinking too much, is just "1 Mad Scientist VS Everyone else", I thought the game would be over just in 1 day.
What about baddies reaching parity if we lynch another scientist? Maybe it's time to get out while we can for those who can.

Parity?  what’s that? Read the winning conditions again!

This game has Multiple Endings, yesss I already have them all covered even with plot twist.

Important Note: Remember, players with the disease can give their opinion on what to vote, but it will not be counted since they will not survive by the time of votation, unless had Healer's cure wich would give him a extra day. They are more or less like a talking ghost in other WW Game
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 04:32:57 PM by Sonya »

Fury

Ok, so no parity. So it's just the Mad Scientist left. Do I need to change my vote? Looks like Penchant's dead too. So if he's not the big baddie then there's only 3 of us left.  :-\

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Send a mental note into Fury's head for a Lemerad approved ties and Mass Suicide! 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Day 3 Events

ScientistIncinerateOperationTarget
FuryKetchumResearch
N/A
Ketchum Penchant ResearchN/A
ZakilevoPenchantResearchN/A
PenchantKetchumResearchN/A
D'Espana Penchant ResearchN/A

1-Total Votes Incinerate:
Ketchum (2) (N/A he is already dead)
Penchant (2) (1 vote no validated)

2a-Operation:
Research (4) (1 Vote no validated)
Laboratory (0)

2b-Targets(If Laboratory Wins):

The time is almost due for the incineration party, the remaining Scientist are leaving their bedrooms to gather in the Conference Room.

I couldn’t sleep a dam thing, the noises were louder last night – Said a Scientist (here we go again…)

The scientists look each other and realize that one of them is missing.

Where is Ketchum? Maybe he couldn’t make it!- (ok let’s take it that unless otherwise all white talks are scientist)

They hurry up to Ketchum’s room, once inside they found blueprint of what it looks like some transportation device, on the desk there was a Scale Model of a Scape Pot and some tools, then they remember about the noises on the Storage Room.

Can’t believe it, Ketchum was trying to escape all this time!

So it’s means that he is not the Assassin..

But he is still infected, we can’t leave him go to the outside world with that Disease, let’s go!

They run to the Storage Room, once there they see noises coming from behind the wall, they check and notice that the wall is false, they remove the obstacles and go in, inside they find Ketchum and his creation.

Ketchum: what are you doing here?

You have to stop Ketchum, you are infected.

Ketchum grab his lovely Hammer and menace the other scientist.

Ketchum: GO AWAY I want to live! I just need more time! Outside we can find a cure. Coughs!

We can’t let you go out, you will put the humanity in danger, this have to end here.

Ketchum: come on guys, Coughs! My scape pot is done in a 75% within another day we all can go out here Coughs, Coughs, and Coughs!

You don’t have another day……Ketchum….sorry.

Ketchum fall to his knees, he can’t believe what’s happening, and he was almost close to leave this nightmare and he smiles and sits beside the scape pot, grabbing his hammer. And his eyes close once and for all…still smiling.

Come on, let’s take him to the incinerator, is almost time to go into conference Room.

In the Conference Room everyone is silent looking each other, like if were a reunion of multiple armed drug dealers.

Scientist 1: I can’t believe that there is still an assassin between us...

Scientist 2: Penchant!

Penchant: yes?

Scientist 2: Why you didn’t vote to use research lab on first day? I think that you are the assassin!

Penchant: ……..

Scientist 2: The only reason some one wouldn’t choose Research, was because didn’t wanted the research to success.

Penchant:  Lefanis choose to use the Laboratory, and we found out he wasn’t the assassin.

Scientist 3: Lefanis was a fool! Maybe he was not the assassin, but he had a disturbing mind, and if we weren’t sabotage, we would have found the cure today!

Scientist 2: Why voting for the infected?

Penchant:  Because was the only way to gain time while we found the cure.

Scientist 1: Seems good to me.

Scientist 3: But not to me!

Scientist 1: Face it, we would have avoided of incinerating innocent people, now we have more dead of what the disease alone could kill.

Scientist 2: …….

Penchant: Let’s vote….and see what happens.

The tally is set, and Penchant have been selected he resist but th eother 3 scientist are too much for him

Penchant: curse you idiots you cant stop what i set in motion, you cant stop this, is far greater that what you are, or you will be!

Penchant was tied and introduced to the incinerator, there Ketchum's ash were still warm, the incinerator is turned on, then the scientist proceed and go to Penchant's room, they see nothing unusual there besides that looked like if someone was quickly searching for something and leaving the mess unfitted, must have been in a hurry.

They return tot he Research Room, but the door doesnt open.

Dammit now what?

Lets look for somethign to break the glass, thsi cant stop us now.

They went and looked for the hammer Ketchum had.

Ketchum, your dear hammer will save us!

They break the glass and dont even bother to clear the floor of it, the three scientist proceed to work on the reseach, when suddently...

Zakilevo: ouch whats the?

What happened?

Zakilevo: there was somethign on my chair, ohh my god is a dart with the..DISEASE

ohh my god, who did it we were all together.

Zakilevo: must have been there from yesterday, dammit i am going to die!

calm down lets work on finding a cure.

Zakilevo: ok.

The scientists start to work on the vacine, with the delay the Scientist manage to get a 30% done on the research, for a total of 90% for the cure, and Zakilevo starts to drop tear of sadness.

Zakilevo: dammit, we need another day, i will not make it, i will not make it.

Zakilevo runs to his room, problably to clean his mind off all this nightmare which seems still continues.

Ketchum Scientist - the Escapist Pokemon trainer with not enought badges to order Charizard and Hammer lover-Was Killed by the Disease.

Penchant MAD Scientist - Recruiter and Master of Curses - has been incinerated.

Zakilevo Scientist - The Laboratory Voters Hater- has been contaminated with the disease.

Total Cure Research 90%

Note1: Guys i have no nails left umbitten, but worry not, i already have wrote all ending posibilities and will post it after the end of this game..

Note2: Next event will be the end, you can vote if you want, it will cange nothing from next event, i didnt believe it was going to last until the minimal parity 1v1 YIKESS!, but the remaining 3 scientist can take the time to write some final RP words

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:21:11 PM by Sonya »

Fury

So looks like we got the mad scientist after all  8)

Zakilevo

See? Told you Penchant was the mad scientist!

I will be dead by the time we discover the cure but well done guys.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
So... am I really the only Carmella's lover still alive? Oh yeah, baby, take that!

*starts dancing around making highly questionable hip movements*
D'Espana Family

Fury

It seems Carmella was a little bit of the whory kind, everyone and his dog were doing her. Oh man, she did awesome things, didn't she? Well, at least that's what a friend says. It's not like I was doing that with her. I have a wife already, and am a respected member of the scientific community. Ahem.
So... am I really the only Carmella's lover still alive? Oh yeah, baby, take that!

*starts dancing around making highly questionable hip movements*
You admit it then?  ;)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Did I say lover? Nooooooo, I wanted to say cobber, that is, cobber. This head of mine, so full of virtuous projects and pure intentions sometimes gets confused and mixes terms *coughs and hides behind his cup of coffee*
D'Espana Family

Zakilevo

DEATH TO D'ESPANA!

VOTE D'ESPANA

VOTE RESEARCH LAB

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
OCC: There is no reason to wait anymore, and since weekend starts, i have no idea if i will be able to log this weekend, and of course we can start the next game, so lets do this:

FINAL EVENT

The actions performed by the players and remaining players's abilities the game is OFFICIALLY OVER with Bad Ending #3

Song for this Ending: Listen

D’espana: Soo… is only you and me!

Fury: come on don’t be so dramatic.

D’espana: you want me to trust you after what happened here?

Fury: fine, let’s propose a thing, let’s check each other’s  room to see if we have suspicious things.

D’espana: you first!

Fury: come on don’t be like that, we got the Mad Scientist.

D’espana: ok we sort it out.

Fury: wait no so fast, do you think I trust you? Let’s take Zakilevo with us.

D’espana:: ………

Fury: even if he is infected he still has strength since there is no voting  and we will NOT  wait for the next day to arrive, we will solve this now, he will help me keep eyes on you.

They proceed to Zakilevo’s room and they find him there sitting in bed with something on his hand.

D’espana:  Zakilevo we need your aistance, we have decided to check each….

Zakilevo: stop it you two!

He takes a gun and points D’espana and Fury.

Fury: what you had a gun with you?  When did you get it?

Zakilevo: I am a secret agent from Sombrilla Pharmaceutical, my goal was to steal the experiment, this weapon is for my defense, but now I am infected and there is not time for me.

Fury: So who do you choose to kill, D’espana or me?

D’espana: kill Fury, do your last good deed before dying.

Zakilevo: screw you guys, I won’t waste it on you

Zakilevo points his gun to his head and open fire, Fury closes his eyes so he won’t be splashed with blood, but D’espana hurry up and grab the gun.

D’espana: hahahahahahaha is over if your turn to die here!

Fury: you will not do it.

D’espana: how you know it?

Fury: I have two reasons, #1 the weapon is not loaded.

D’espana: Lies this weapon is just….

In that same instant Fury slaps the gun from D’espana’s hand and grabs him from the coat, they begin to struggle for a while, Fury Pushes D’espanato the floor put his hand on the coat’s pocket, but before doing anything else D’espana kicks him making him fall behind, D’espana throw himself to where Zakilevo’s gun fell and grabs it. Fury stands up and run to where D’espana is, D’espana standup and put the gun to Fury and claims.

D’espana: You know what? I was Carmella’s true lover!

D’espana press the trigger but the gun doesn’t fire, Fury grab D’espana’s neck and with the running momentum he pushes him to the wall hitting his head, then takes a 10cc Syringe from the pocked and insert it on D’espana’s Jugular Vein.

Fury: Reason #2……..You aren’t Evil enough!

Fury inject all the 10cc of the disease into D’espana, causing him an instant painful death, blood came out every orifice he has,  fury let D’espana die in a poll of his own blood, then takes Zakilevo’s gun, looks it and then smiling drop it again.

Fury: so only one shot….heh!, I was lucky it seems. Now  I should leave this place, The professor and everyone else here are dead, I could care less for either Research or Disease, me alone can’t work on it, I will just leave this place.

Fury leaves the installations, not caring at all of what was left  in there or what was going to happened, he just will keep just moving forward.

Zakilevo  Scientist - Hunter, Laboratory Voters Hater and 1-shot gun carrier- Killed Himself.

D’espana Scientist – Poor guy without traits and Carmella’s real lover- Killed by  Disease Overdose.

Fury MAD Scientist Apprentice - Evil Intentions guy who acts cool on climax moments - Is gone….God Knows Where...

THE END!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:04:40 AM by Sonya »

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Wait, what's this familiar sensation? Yes, I've felt it before, but where? It is... It is...

Oh, I have it! It's me dying in a werewolf game again by the hand of someone I didn't suspected!  >:(

Hope it doesn't become a habit. Although I have to recognise everything has been worthwile just for using the same gun than an agent of Sombrilla Pharmaceutical  ;D Only thing I have remorse about is poor Carmella... Sniff... Such a lovely history poured down the drain...
D'Espana Family

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
OCC: As expected i wouldnt be able to log in this entire weekend, hope the other games don't start until Monday, but as promise, the alternative endings, so you can read and enjoy the different ways to end this game.

Good End #1

How to get it:
Mad Scientist Killed + No Escape + Lot Scientist Alive
Tip:
The voting for the Infected wasn't a plot hole but a tactic, that's the only way to have the less people killed and avoid friendly casualties. Also if you are lucky to incinerate Mad Scientist on First Day.

The facility is at peace, the villain couldn't cause much harm, the menace was stop on time to forget about it fast. The Mad Scientist has been caught, the scientists are sad for the fallen comrades, but the harm was adverted, now that the Mad Scientist is gone we have plenty of time to synthetize a cure.

Searching for  the room of the Mad Scientist, they see nothing unusual about the room besides a diary.

Scientist: let’s read it about what says.

Read Diary of Mad scientist (Game Events no partner)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:06:15 AM by Sonya »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Good End #2

How to get it:
Mad Scientist and Partners Killed + Escape + Lot Scientist Dead
Tip:
Need to be lucky

The Mad scientist and his Partner have been killed, sadly many good scientist have been killed and one of them escaped like a coward leaving everyone behind.

Scientist:I will make sure that (Escapist) will never work as scientist again. What a coward!

The Scientist search the Mad Scientist’s room, they see nothing unusual there besides that looked like if someone was quickly searching for something and leaving the mess unfitted, must have been in a hurry.

Then they search the partner’s room, they find nothing unusual around. But over the table there was the Diary of the Mad Scientist, it seems that he was the one who searched on his room.

Scientist: let’s read it about what says.

Read Diary of Mad scientist (Game Events with partner)