Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VIII: The Menace Within + Expansion Pack  (Read 30023 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
OCC: There is no reason to wait anymore, and since weekend starts, i have no idea if i will be able to log this weekend, and of course we can start the next game, so lets do this:

FINAL EVENT

The actions performed by the players and remaining players's abilities the game is OFFICIALLY OVER with Bad Ending #3

Song for this Ending: Listen

D’espana: Soo… is only you and me!

Fury: come on don’t be so dramatic.

D’espana: you want me to trust you after what happened here?

Fury: fine, let’s propose a thing, let’s check each other’s  room to see if we have suspicious things.

D’espana: you first!

Fury: come on don’t be like that, we got the Mad Scientist.

D’espana: ok we sort it out.

Fury: wait no so fast, do you think I trust you? Let’s take Zakilevo with us.

D’espana:: ………

Fury: even if he is infected he still has strength since there is no voting  and we will NOT  wait for the next day to arrive, we will solve this now, he will help me keep eyes on you.

They proceed to Zakilevo’s room and they find him there sitting in bed with something on his hand.

D’espana:  Zakilevo we need your aistance, we have decided to check each….

Zakilevo: stop it you two!

He takes a gun and points D’espana and Fury.

Fury: what you had a gun with you?  When did you get it?

Zakilevo: I am a secret agent from Sombrilla Pharmaceutical, my goal was to steal the experiment, this weapon is for my defense, but now I am infected and there is not time for me.

Fury: So who do you choose to kill, D’espana or me?

D’espana: kill Fury, do your last good deed before dying.

Zakilevo: screw you guys, I won’t waste it on you

Zakilevo points his gun to his head and open fire, Fury closes his eyes so he won’t be splashed with blood, but D’espana hurry up and grab the gun.

D’espana: hahahahahahaha is over if your turn to die here!

Fury: you will not do it.

D’espana: how you know it?

Fury: I have two reasons, #1 the weapon is not loaded.

D’espana: Lies this weapon is just….

In that same instant Fury slaps the gun from D’espana’s hand and grabs him from the coat, they begin to struggle for a while, Fury Pushes D’espanato the floor put his hand on the coat’s pocket, but before doing anything else D’espana kicks him making him fall behind, D’espana throw himself to where Zakilevo’s gun fell and grabs it. Fury stands up and run to where D’espana is, D’espana standup and put the gun to Fury and claims.

D’espana: You know what? I was Carmella’s true lover!

D’espana press the trigger but the gun doesn’t fire, Fury grab D’espana’s neck and with the running momentum he pushes him to the wall hitting his head, then takes a 10cc Syringe from the pocked and insert it on D’espana’s Jugular Vein.

Fury: Reason #2……..You aren’t Evil enough!

Fury inject all the 10cc of the disease into D’espana, causing him an instant painful death, blood came out every orifice he has,  fury let D’espana die in a poll of his own blood, then takes Zakilevo’s gun, looks it and then smiling drop it again.

Fury: so only one shot….heh!, I was lucky it seems. Now  I should leave this place, The professor and everyone else here are dead, I could care less for either Research or Disease, me alone can’t work on it, I will just leave this place.

Fury leaves the installations, not caring at all of what was left  in there or what was going to happened, he just will keep just moving forward.

Zakilevo  Scientist - Hunter, Laboratory Voters Hater and 1-shot gun carrier- Killed Himself.

D’espana Scientist – Poor guy without traits and Carmella’s real lover- Killed by  Disease Overdose.

Fury MAD Scientist Apprentice - Evil Intentions guy who acts cool on climax moments - Is gone….God Knows Where...

THE END!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:04:40 AM by Sonya »